4.7 5 0 9 9 Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara is designed to give all out volume, eye-opening lift and curl with ultimate long wear. This product features a 'flat-to-fat' brush, and retails in a 0.42-fl. oz. pack, in the shade Cuz I'm Black.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara

23/11/2020
Awesome product!
I have no lashes and they are super light....I used this and BAM lashes! Wasn't too much either! Lengthened and volumized! Will buy again...my new go too. Highly recommend trying this product.
17/10/2020
Great mascara!
I had the opportunity to try this mascara and I really love it! It actually looks like I have lots of lashes. My lashes appear full with lots of volume. I highly recommend this mascara for fuller lashes!
16/10/2020
Rihanna
Loved this product made my eyelashes look so perfect almost as if they were fake I loved the contistisy of this product
12/10/2020
Best of the best
Absolutely love this mascara. Its thick, not clumpy and definitely gives my lashes the volume and curl I want. Lasts all day and doesn't end up my face throughout the day, but also easy to take off at night. Its a little pricey, but for me its well worth it.
11/05/2020
Fenty is fenty
It is worth the price and I am really going to pay that much for this product since I patronize Rihanna and I just love what she created which can fir everyones needs
04/05/2020
Fenty Beauty
This mascara is nice but I don’t know if I’d pay that much because it was good but wasn’t really all the hype i do recommend I’m not saying it’s bad I’ve just had better HIGHLY RECOMMEND
20/04/2020
Excellent like all other fenty beauty
This product is such a good mascara. This is a high-quality product much like all of the other Fenty beauty items. This mascara will lift and curl while giving you the most beautiful lashes. I also like how it does not irritate my eyes like most mascaras do because my eyes are sensitive and I wear contacts. I would highly recommend this mascara.
08/06/2020
FENTY are well known by their quality products i really want to have the experience of this new product and see if works in my skin . Thanks for the opportunity to have FENTY.
01/05/2020
Would love to try. I’ve heard great things about her products and brand