4.8 5 0 58 58 Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer has been repackaged. This non-alcoholic product is made with natural flavors including exotic gingers, is free from artificial sweeteners and GMO, and retails in a 111.6-fl. oz. recyclable pack containing 12 x 9.3-fl. oz. units and featuring the Non GMO Project logo and recipe ideas.
Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer

23/10/2020
A little spicy
Great ginger beer, little spicy but good flavor. Makes a great Moscow mule!
22/10/2020
Harsh Flavor
I tried this when looking for a good ginger beer to go along with my Moscow mules. It was not the one I ended up picking. Much better ginger beer out on the market.
15/10/2020
Tasty
I love this ginger beer, I always use this ginger beer for my adult drink such as a Moscow mule... absolutely delicious.
14/10/2020
Yum
I love this ginger beer. It provides a refreshing and authentic ginger flavor. It goes down smooth and just taste great!
12/10/2020
Best mixers
This goes great with Vodka Mules. Clean crisp taste.
11/10/2020
Tangy and Crisp
As with all of Fever-Tree's premium mixers, their Ginger Beer is a stunning product. It has a strong bite of ginger which is part of what differentiates ginger beer from ginger ale. Great as a mixer or drunk on it's own. (Also works well as part of a chicken casserole).
05/10/2020
Smooth.............
Smooth ginger taste, keeps you coming back for more.
29/09/2020
Best tasting Ginger beer
This is one of the best tasting ginger beers on the market. Great taste without the added sugars and extras. I enjoy drinking it by itself or using it in a cocktail. I also really like the size of the bottles.
20/09/2020
Yum
I love the portion size and it is in a glass bottle. Very refreshing!
18/09/2020
Just the right amount
This ginger beer is sweet yet has the bite you are looking for with ginger beer. I liked the amount of ginger that was used in the product because it was just right. I would recommend this to try by itself or with mixed drinks.
15/09/2020
Best mixers for cocktails!
Fever Tree is my go to brand for cocktail mixers. They have excellent flavor and none of the additives that cause that not so pleasant headache the next day. I love their ginger beer and tonic. The ginger beer is great on its own as a mocktail too!
09/09/2020
Very potent ginger!
It was very ginger tasting which is a good thing but was overwhelming for me personally. I like it mixed with other drinks though.
05/09/2020
Good mixer
Great vodka mixer. Good quality ginger beer flavor.
28/08/2020
Great for moscow mules
I have nothing to say bad, about this product. I received a free sample package. The moscow mule was awesome. Will buy.
25/08/2020