5 5 0 21 21 Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer has been repackaged. This non-alcoholic product is made with natural flavors including exotic gingers, is free from artificial sweeteners and GMO, and retails in a 111.6-fl. oz. recyclable pack containing 12 x 9.3-fl. oz. units and featuring the Non GMO Project logo and recipe ideas.
Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer

27/05/2020
GINGER
I WAS HESITANT TO TRY GINGER BEER AT FIRST. THIS MADE ME A BELIEVER. IT REALLY TASTES GOOD
25/05/2020
Perfect Mule companion
Got this to continue my attempt at mastering the Moscow Mule and let me tell you it is perfect! It has just enough ginger flavor and carbonation to make the perfect mule every time.
22/05/2020
Clean and crisp! This is real GINGER BEER!
This Ginger Beer is great! It mixes well with many different types of other ingredients and is great for mixed drinks. I love the crisp and clean feeling. If you love ginger, you will love this drink!
20/05/2020
Excelente
Dicen que el finger es muy saludable les daré amis hijos ya que les encanta la cerveza
18/05/2020
Ginger-ific
Tasty stuff! I personally like a little more of a spicier ginger than this product, but one of my top 5!
16/05/2020
premium mixer
best ginger beer mixer out there. smooth and not overwhelming.
12/05/2020
Best ginger beer !!!
This is simply the best ginger beer you can buy on the market. This brand bottles the ginger beer in small little containers for single servings or large bottles. It has a nice fresh ginger burst and goes great with cocktails as well!! Definitely a great buy!
11/05/2020
Full of flavor
At first I was unsure how I would feel about this product. The packing catches your eye but I was still unsure but decided to give it a try anyway. Man was I glad I got it. there is so much flavor in this drink that your taste buds are awoken with each sip. This doesn't taste processed or fake either which is another great factor to this. Would highly recommend this drink to everyone because its great and refreshing.
03/05/2020
Refreshing
The ginger is very fresh and not too overwhelming. Perfect for a mixer - Moscow mule, or great by itself
30/04/2020
Alive
The flavor jumps off you tongue, whether on ice or in a mixed drink. It is bold and fresh
29/04/2020
Refreshing without all of the chemicals
I have tried this and the fever tree tonic water and I found them both to be super refreshing and thirst quenching. I actually prefer this brand over others It has less chemicals and seems to have better health qualities to it.
28/04/2020
Ginger is Best
Ginger has a refreshing taste that is good for you in many ways. Good for your body and breath it'll get you moving.
27/04/2020
Must buy
One of the best ginger beers you can get I love the stronger ginger
23/04/2020
My favorite
I LOVE Moscow Mules. It is my drink of choice. I have tried several different varieties of ginger bear on the market and Fever Tree is my favorite. I love that it is not too sweet and has a spicy zing at the end, which is what I look for in a ginger beer. Most other brands fall flat, literally. Though it may be a bit pricey compared to it's competitors, it is worth every penny.
13/04/2020
Perfect Mixer
This ginger beer has just the right amount of ginger kick with a splash of sweetness! It’s not overpowering and makes for a delicious Moscow mule! It’s the only ginger beer I use for parties at home!