Fiber One Chocolate 90 Calorie Brownies Chip Cookie

4.5 5 0 150 150 Fresh baked texture on the outside, real chocolate chips and a drizzled topping. Each brownie is 90 calories and provides 20% of Daily Value of Fiber.

24/01/2022
Amazing taste!
The taste of these fiber bars is so amazing, nothing like the usual bland fiber snacks I buy! It tastes just like a regular soft cake you’d get it the sweets isle, and the chocolate in these is great quality! Love it!
11/01/2022
Good source of fiber
I recommend these for every adult. It's difficult to get enough fiber in your diet every day so get you some Fiber One! All the Fiber One products taste great, they don't taste healthy at all!
02/01/2022
Great fiber.
If you are looking for a healthy snack go for fiber one 90 great choice and best flavor and feel fresh every time you bite . I recommend it.
13/12/2021
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services that have young kids these are awesome to have in your cupboard.
07/12/2021
my favorite
Hands down that this is one of the best snacks that I have tried, it is always fresh tasting never stale. Comes in a convenient little package of it's own which makes taking these on the go a breeze.
29/11/2021
Delicious Fiber!
My go to for snacking! I have really low fiber and my doctor recommended that I become aware of my fiber intake and make sure to get a lot more in my diet. These little cookies allow me to get so much fiber without even realizing it. They are absolutely delicious!! So much so, that I have to remind myself not to eat more than suggested. And, trust me, you don’t want to do that because they will definitely give you a problem. Let’s just say that if you’re having issues with going to the bathroom, you won’t after eating one of these!
22/11/2021
Very good product..: very good taste and soft
16/11/2021
Good but very sweet
They are very soft and were the perfect size. However, they were just a little too sweet for me.
01/11/2021
Very filling and very yummy I love this taste and it keeps me going all day when I don’t have time to eat anything I take one On the go
01/11/2021
Very good
These are great for breakfast. They are filling and also very delicious. I had also taken a couple to work and it was a perfect afternoon snack as a pick up rather than greasy chips.
26/10/2021
Mrs. Jane Lentz
they are good for a snack when we are going to dinner later in the evening
29/09/2021
These are so tasty!
I like this product especially if you are on a low calorie diet. It’s the perfect size for a late night snack
01/09/2021
Kids love it
The kids love these! I haven't told them it helps keep their bowels regular, I just let them believe its a normal cookie. Haha
30/08/2021
Cookie snack
This cookie snack has a good taste but a terrible texture for me. It's almost like chewing on corkboard. But the flavor is good.
30/08/2021
Fiber One Chocolate 90 Calorie Brownies Chip Cookie
These are so much better than the plain brownie ones. Excellent and highly recommend. Loved the chocolate chips.