4.3 5 0 31 31 Sweetened Granola Cereal Maple Brown Sugar

2/1/2018
I SWEAR BY FIBER ONE CEREAL. THIS MAPLE BROWN SUGAR VARIETY IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD.
4/17/2016
This product takes the edge off without adding the weight.
3/4/2016
Even though it claims to be healthy for you with a lot of fiber and protein you will find when you read the label it is made of artificial flavoring, color and preservatives. It does taste good but I need a cereal for me and my family that is really ORGANIC
7/7/2015
I love Fiber One cereals. I love the extra protein to help keep me satisfied and more of a complete breakfast or snack!
5/21/2015
I love this as a breakfast cereal and as a midnight snack. It is very filling and has a delicious taste!
5/12/2015
I have tried this and I really enjoyed it. This was very filling.
5/8/2015
Every body in my family love this cereal, we eat like snack too in the car, keep you full, with a great porcent of fiber and protein for continue your day!
4/14/2015
I like the extra protein. Good flavor, crunch, and taste. Good way to fuel before a bike ride.
8/14/2019
I would like to sample before I purchase. Not sure what these would taste like.
5/3/2018
I would love to try out this product looks tasty. Easy to open. 🙂🙂 I am eager to try it out.
1/20/2018
I probably like it. Id love to try it. I definitely need the fiber😊 Thanks Julie
3/29/2016
We all love cereal and this might be a good fit for our family
3/7/2016
I've seen the commercials on the fiber one products all the products looks sooo good i just would like to taste them. Yum! , yum! , yum!
3/2/2016
I love the fiber one bars I am pretty sure I would love this but have not gotten to try it yet would love to give it a try and a shout out for it if it is good.
3/2/2016
I love this brand, and I will be purchasing this as soon as it appears in my supermarket. Thanks so much Fiber One.