4.6 5 0 47 47 Fibre One protein unsweetened granola cereal. Maple brown sugar. 20% daily value of fibre.

12/08/2016
Definitivamente lo quiero probar, se ve delicioso y beneficioso
05/08/2016
Me encantaria probar este producto porque me encanta la fibra en la mañana y tambien brindarle este producto a mis hikos antes de la escuela
11/06/2016
Just LOVE protein!!!! and Fiber one!!!! I want this product
10/06/2016
I luv Fibre One products so I know I'll luv this to review as well. Hope I'm lucky to be picked tu ��
30/05/2016
Me encantaria probar este producto, ya que me gusta mucho la granola,ademas de tomarla en el desayuno, muchas veces tambien lo hago en la tarde.
15/05/2016
i would like to try this to get more fiber in my diet, especially now it comes in a goid flavor. fiber is so good for the bodys digestive system, however, even people like me hate the flavor of most items that contain a high ammount of the fiber we all need in our daily diets.
10/05/2016
I love granola and this looks like a very healthy product. I will be on the look-out for it at the store as I would like to try it.
07/05/2016
I could live on natural cereals. Will DEFINITELY try this.
18/04/2016
I would love to try this product because in our home we eat cereal for snacks and need an all natural snack
13/04/2016
Always trying to increase fiber in my diet. Would love to try this product.
13/04/2016
This cereal looks really good. I would love to try a sample.
09/04/2016
I love fiber one but have not tried this one yet. Is it good as well.
18/03/2016
I haven't tried this but sure would like to. I eat the fiber bars and they are yummy!
07/03/2016
I would love to try this. It looks delicious! Hopefully I will get to try some.
02/03/2016
The benefits of fiber and the indulgence of Maple Brown Sugar all in one.Gotta try this