4.6 5 0 47 47 Fibre One protein unsweetened granola cereal. Maple brown sugar. 20% daily value of fibre.

02/03/2016
I haven't tried this cereal or even seen it at the store I shop at. I'd like to try it. Sounds and looks good
02/03/2016
I have not tried this but it looks appealing. It would be worth a try.
27/02/2016
I am on a special diabetic high blood pressure diet so this cereal could be just the thing I need to add to my diet. As I am undernourished. I also have to take prescription vitimins 3 of them due to lack of nutrients. All cause I have no teeth.
23/02/2016
I love maple and brown sugar, and would love to try this. This looks like it would be great as a yogurt topping as well.
16/09/2015
I have not yet tried this, but it does sound great, i love maple and brown sugar oatmeal, so this should be really good.
12/09/2015
Omg, this cereal looks so delicious and its healthy. We only eat cereals like this. Would love to try this one. Mmmmmmm.
03/09/2015
I need this. Fiber is something I look for in my cereals
02/09/2015
I would love to try this cereal. I need more fiber and protein in my diet. Also, it looks yummy!
02/09/2015
Omg,this looks so good.I need more proteinand fiber.PPLEASE send me . A sample
02/09/2015
I'm always looking for more protein in my diet & most of them taste cardboardish so I'd love to try this the flavor sounds yummy
02/09/2015
Would love to try this new Fiber One protein cereal, I need more fiber in my life.
02/09/2015
This seems like it would be good cereal. We eat a lot of cereal!!!
02/09/2015
I think I'll try this when I see it in the store. I like the fiber content and the protein.
02/09/2015
I want to try this and some healthy cereal in the morning.
02/09/2015
Been trying a lot of new healthy choice cereal but really not like the taste can't wait to try this one sounds just right for me