4.6 5 0 79 79 Leaves dishes sparkling clean with less harsh chemicals.

19/08/2019
Reall works well
I use it and love the results I get from it because my son does not clean off the dishes and this product does
20/07/2019
great
this product doesnt leave any residue and cleans like a champ
01/06/2019
The best
The best dishwasher soap there is. Gets my dishes clean and spotless.
07/05/2019
All my dishes are shiny and clean
I love using this product, it gives a beautiful spark to my glasses. Especially the champagne glasses are so pretty, I can't wait to drink mimosas from my shiny glasses. It feels luxurious!
23/04/2019
Finish
These worked pretty well on my dishes less spots then other brands. Easy to use and not to pricey.
10/01/2019
Squeaky clean
I tried this product because it was on sale but was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. My dishes came out squeaky clean, I was very pleased by the results. It is now the only dishwasher detergent I buy.
08/11/2018
Clean Dishes
This is a great product. Always cleans my dishes. No spots are left and my dishes are sparkling clean.
10/10/2018
Soap
I use this everyday and it never let's me down. It washes the food right off and doesn't leave my dishes looking spotty.
30/09/2018
Best Dishwasher Detergent
I am big fan of the Finish Powerball Tabs. I have a cheap dishwasher & the Finish Powerball Tabs are the only thing that gets my dishes really clean.
17/09/2018
clean
I TRIED THESE DISH WASHING PACKS. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER THEY CLEAN EVERYTHING. NO EXTRA WASHING
10/09/2018
Great product for dishes!
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Power and Free with Hydrogen Peroxide work so well, my dishes end up so sparkly clean!
08/04/2018
I have tried this particular one and it cleans well and leaves no spots. Love the individual packaging.
07/02/2018
Another great product from finish. These work just as advertised and I will continue using because they clean my entire load of dishes with just one tab.... unlike other tabs I have used, you have to use more then one tab or run two loads. So like they say, you get what you pay for. And with this product you DEFIENTLY got what you paid for! Continue to use this product! !!!
18/01/2018
This works great! When I first tried it, I had some glasses that had water spots on them that had been on them for a year or longer and hadn't come off during washing during that whole time. The first time I washed them with this, all the water spots came off!!! I was amazed! Needless to say, I think it is great and have been using i ever since!
22/12/2017
I like the all in one feature plus is really cleans the dishes very well from hard stains