4.7 5 0 52 52 Leaves dishes sparkling clean with less harsh chemicals.

03/04/2020
all in one
Great dishwasher detergent and it has a rinse aid too, so no water spots on your dishes and glassware.
31/03/2020
Excellent
Works great cuts Grease smells good it could improve on the product fragrance
27/03/2020
Fabulous clean
I am addicted to this product! Leaves my dishes so clean. So easy to use just pop in the pod.... and fabulously clean dishes!
07/12/2019
Cleans great!
This is a great alternative to bleach. I know there are probably more "environmentally friendly" brands out there but this gets my dishes clean! No spots, no bad odor and individually prepackaged. It's affordable too. I highly recommend it, especially for people who are immunocompromised. Bleach is too harsh for me, great product!
19/08/2019
Reall works well
I use it and love the results I get from it because my son does not clean off the dishes and this product does
20/07/2019
great
this product doesnt leave any residue and cleans like a champ
01/06/2019
The best
The best dishwasher soap there is. Gets my dishes clean and spotless.
07/05/2019
All my dishes are shiny and clean
I love using this product, it gives a beautiful spark to my glasses. Especially the champagne glasses are so pretty, I can't wait to drink mimosas from my shiny glasses. It feels luxurious!
23/04/2019
Finish
These worked pretty well on my dishes less spots then other brands. Easy to use and not to pricey.
10/01/2019
Squeaky clean
I tried this product because it was on sale but was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. My dishes came out squeaky clean, I was very pleased by the results. It is now the only dishwasher detergent I buy.
08/11/2018
Clean Dishes
This is a great product. Always cleans my dishes. No spots are left and my dishes are sparkling clean.
10/10/2018
Soap
I use this everyday and it never let's me down. It washes the food right off and doesn't leave my dishes looking spotty.
30/09/2018
Best Dishwasher Detergent
I am big fan of the Finish Powerball Tabs. I have a cheap dishwasher & the Finish Powerball Tabs are the only thing that gets my dishes really clean.
17/09/2018
clean
I TRIED THESE DISH WASHING PACKS. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER THEY CLEAN EVERYTHING. NO EXTRA WASHING
10/09/2018
Great product for dishes!
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Power and Free with Hydrogen Peroxide work so well, my dishes end up so sparkly clean!