First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Firming Collagen Cream with Peptides and Niacinamide

4.5 5 0 104 104 This cream is packed with collagen, peptides, and niacinamide to help support and smooth skin, making it visibly bouncy, healthy, and youthful while diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

14/04/2021
Amazing!
This product is pricey but effective. Definitely worth the money
14/04/2021
Love this brand!
I've been using this brand for a little over a year now. I've never been disappointed in any purchase I've made. They always seem to get it right. This product is no different. I can definitely notice a difference in my skin. My face feels and appears a lot firmer in places where I had concerns. I also don't feel like my face is so dull looking. I give this 2 thumbs up and can't wait to see more improvements as I continue to use this product.
10/04/2021
Life changing for me
The First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream has been life changing for me! My skin has never looked or felt better since I’ve been using it. This cream has smoothed out my fine lines dramatically! It has also helped with my small acne scars and reduced the acne I get now. This is a little bit expensive but definitely worth every penny.
07/04/2021
Dont buy it
I dont recommend this it doesnt work and waste of money
07/04/2021
Moisturizing not greasy
All of this line is great and I love the way it makes my skin feel! Great cream for anytime without feeling heavy, would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a smooth face
06/04/2021
The best
I absolutely love this whole line of products my face loves it it makes it so soft and clean
04/04/2021
I really love first aid beauty, it’s also affordable. This product works on sensitive skin and also dry skin. It’s amazing I love it.
04/04/2021
Absolutely wonderful line
Omg I can’t get enough of this product and the entire line overall! Such a high quality product at a fairly reasonable price. Doesn’t matter what product you try from this line, you’re bound to fall in love.
03/04/2021
Not for me
This is a nice product, but it just doesn’t work well for me. It clogs my pores. I know that a lot of other people love it, so the problem is just that my skin doesn’t react well some ingredient it contains. It’s very creamy and moisturizing. It doesn’t have a strong fragrance. After applying it, it soaked into my skin pretty quickly and didn’t make my skin feel suffocated or look shiny.
Amazing for your skin!!
This stuff is pretty amazing if u ask me! Always leaves my skin just the way it needs to be, never overpowering, never greasy... just perfect! I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Love it!
I love this cream! My skin has been so dry over the past couple of months and this repair cream has helped it so much! It's a nice thick consistency but spreads nicely and makes my skin feel so soft.
02/04/2021
Great cream for under makeup.
It soothes the delicate skin around my eyes and helps smooth lines. I love the face that it helps to repair damage done by exposure to the sun.
Gentle skincare
I loved this ultra repair cream. I have combination skin type and it definitely did the job for me. It was definitely light as air and oil free. It has very light unnoticeable scent, texture is little on runny side. Takes little rubbing before it gets absorbed in skin but once it gets absorbed, the skin looks and feels great and you don't feel the weight or layer or cream at all. It's gentle on skin. I am glad it's crueltyfree and safe for sensitiveskin.
Love this brand
I love first aid beauty. The scent is never overpowering and their creams work very well! Never a sticky residue. I wish they would go on sale more often at ulta
Very moisturizing
I am guilty of buying a lot of skin care products, so I do consider myself a skin expert. This firming moisturizer is fantastic. No overwhelming smell or thickness. A little goes a long way and the price is very reasonable.