4 5 0 76 76 Bold, yet smooth

05/11/2019
DO NOT LIKE THIS
This coffee has a burned taste. We taste it the first time and did not use it again. we went to buy other coffee. it is very cheap so I guess if you do not mind a burn tast you can try it. But I do not recommend it.
30/09/2019
Folger's Black Silk Decaf has good flavor.
I liked Folger's Black Silk Decaf as it has good flavor and felt it compared well to caffinated. My daughter in law gets migraine from regular coffee so it is nice to have a great tasting alternative.
04/04/2019
bueno
rico, delicioso, excelente lo recomiendo ummmm cafe para despertar ☕
30/01/2019
Riquisimo cafe!
Este cafe es riquisimo, su sabor es inigualable y sobre todo a un buen precio, su rico aroma hace de este cafe único, me encanto.
16/10/2018
Folgers Black Silk Decaf
This coffee very smooth and loaded with flavor. I like that the flavor isn't compromised by the fact that its decaf. I would recommend this!
07/06/2018
I hate decaf but I will drink this. This is one of the better tasting decafs in my opinion. Still not as good as the regular dark silk but good if decaf is their thing.
27/05/2018
send the free samples of Folgers Black Silk Decaf to street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
28/03/2018
I can remember my parents and grandparents drinking Folgers. The taste is consistent and this bold coffee helps me to not over-do my caffeine in-take. I tend to drink more than 1 cup a day most days, so having a decaf coffee in the house is a good option. This coffee is smooth, even though it is bold.
05/02/2018
i had a heart attack and the one visiting nurse that was comimg out said i had to start drinking decaf. im a maxwell house coffeee drinker. so hubby bought this for me and i didnt like the taste of the coffeee. it didnt have the flavor i was looking for. and uts very much more expenise than reg coffee. i went bk to my reg coffee.
29/01/2018
I usually drink regular coffee, but was surprised how good this was. If drinking a decafe I'd choose this for sure.
17/01/2018
I HAVE USED THIS AND OTHER FOLGERS PRODUCTS. THIS IS ONE OF THEIR BEST. GREAT FLAVOR
19/12/2017
I keep Folger's Black Silk Decaf in house for when I have visitors that want decaf coffee!! I love the regular Black Silk so I figure this has to be great option for them!!
06/12/2017
Folgers is bomn.com. Love this bold flavor. It seriously wakes me up and it smells and tastes so good . Love this coffee.
29/11/2017
I can't have caffeine/but this Folger's decaffinated really hit the spot,if us bipolar you know to stay away from any caffeinated coffees but the decaffeinated coffee/well it was good/especially if you love coffee and love folgers!!
07/03/2016
El café Folgers descafeinado tiene un delicioso sabor. Es suave y no es amargo. La mejor manera de comenzar el día es con una taza de este café. ¡Simplemente exquisito!