4.2 5 0 81 81 Bold, yet smooth

03/03/2021
Your first good morning
That is great coffee! The freshness and the taste is just what you need to start the day on the right foot.
10/10/2020
Great alternative
Normally I can taste differences with decaf coffee. But this one tastes spot-on to the regular black silk coffee. Has a nice smooth bold flavor and it's very aromatic. It's wonderful to have this while starting your day.
27/09/2020
Best decaf coffee
This coffee is a delicious tasting coffee to drink, especially late nights. Has a great flavor and smells wonderful. The flavor is the best. Very smooth tasting.
01/04/2020
Wonderful
I have thouroughly enjoyed this coffee, I like the rich dark roast flavor. I have recommended this to several people.
03/01/2020
Folgers Black Silk Decaf
I usually do not drink decaf,but late at night I have a craving for some coffee,and I do not want to stay up,I will have a cup of this,and it will help with my craving,tastes good,especially when it is strong.
05/11/2019
DO NOT LIKE THIS
This coffee has a burned taste. We taste it the first time and did not use it again. we went to buy other coffee. it is very cheap so I guess if you do not mind a burn tast you can try it. But I do not recommend it.
30/09/2019
Folger's Black Silk Decaf has good flavor.
I liked Folger's Black Silk Decaf as it has good flavor and felt it compared well to caffinated. My daughter in law gets migraine from regular coffee so it is nice to have a great tasting alternative.
04/04/2019
bueno
rico, delicioso, excelente lo recomiendo ummmm cafe para despertar ☕
30/01/2019
Riquisimo cafe!
Este cafe es riquisimo, su sabor es inigualable y sobre todo a un buen precio, su rico aroma hace de este cafe único, me encanto.
16/10/2018
Folgers Black Silk Decaf
This coffee very smooth and loaded with flavor. I like that the flavor isn't compromised by the fact that its decaf. I would recommend this!
07/06/2018
I hate decaf but I will drink this. This is one of the better tasting decafs in my opinion. Still not as good as the regular dark silk but good if decaf is their thing.
27/05/2018
send the free samples of Folgers Black Silk Decaf to street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
28/03/2018
I can remember my parents and grandparents drinking Folgers. The taste is consistent and this bold coffee helps me to not over-do my caffeine in-take. I tend to drink more than 1 cup a day most days, so having a decaf coffee in the house is a good option. This coffee is smooth, even though it is bold.
05/02/2018
i had a heart attack and the one visiting nurse that was comimg out said i had to start drinking decaf. im a maxwell house coffeee drinker. so hubby bought this for me and i didnt like the taste of the coffeee. it didnt have the flavor i was looking for. and uts very much more expenise than reg coffee. i went bk to my reg coffee.
29/01/2018
I usually drink regular coffee, but was surprised how good this was. If drinking a decafe I'd choose this for sure.