4 5 0 72 72 Bold, yet smooth

10/16/2018
Folgers Black Silk Decaf
This coffee very smooth and loaded with flavor. I like that the flavor isn't compromised by the fact that its decaf. I would recommend this!
6/7/2018
I hate decaf but I will drink this. This is one of the better tasting decafs in my opinion. Still not as good as the regular dark silk but good if decaf is their thing.
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Folgers Black Silk Decaf to street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
3/28/2018
I can remember my parents and grandparents drinking Folgers. The taste is consistent and this bold coffee helps me to not over-do my caffeine in-take. I tend to drink more than 1 cup a day most days, so having a decaf coffee in the house is a good option. This coffee is smooth, even though it is bold.
2/5/2018
i had a heart attack and the one visiting nurse that was comimg out said i had to start drinking decaf. im a maxwell house coffeee drinker. so hubby bought this for me and i didnt like the taste of the coffeee. it didnt have the flavor i was looking for. and uts very much more expenise than reg coffee. i went bk to my reg coffee.
1/29/2018
I usually drink regular coffee, but was surprised how good this was. If drinking a decafe I'd choose this for sure.
1/17/2018
I HAVE USED THIS AND OTHER FOLGERS PRODUCTS. THIS IS ONE OF THEIR BEST. GREAT FLAVOR
12/19/2017
I keep Folger's Black Silk Decaf in house for when I have visitors that want decaf coffee!! I love the regular Black Silk so I figure this has to be great option for them!!
12/6/2017
Folgers is bomn.com. Love this bold flavor. It seriously wakes me up and it smells and tastes so good . Love this coffee.
11/29/2017
I can't have caffeine/but this Folger's decaffinated really hit the spot,if us bipolar you know to stay away from any caffeinated coffees but the decaffeinated coffee/well it was good/especially if you love coffee and love folgers!!
3/7/2016
El café Folgers descafeinado tiene un delicioso sabor. Es suave y no es amargo. La mejor manera de comenzar el día es con una taza de este café. ¡Simplemente exquisito!
2/19/2016
this folgers coffee is really good I'm a coffee Drinkerand this coffee was very I would recommend thisproduct .
8/6/2015
I am a Folgers coffee drinker, usually the regular blend, but I had to try this. I was a little disappointed, it seemed more bitter than silky.
6/28/2015
Since I sometimes drink more then one cup of coffee a day I decided to switch to decaf. I drink medium to medium dark coffee and wanted the darkness of regular coffee with decaf so I went with this but it was too strong. All I do is add less coffee and it is perfect. This is the main decaf coffee I buy, the other are backups for when I run out.
5/22/2015
I can't not live with out coffee I love my coffee anything to do with coffee.would love to try this out