4.5 5 0 181 181 Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee brings you distinctive naturally flavored coffee made with real ingredients for a rich, satisfying taste.

6/14/2019
The smell says it all
You don't even need to open the bag to know what you're about to have. Just open it,put it in your coffee maker and make it. The smell wafts all through the house, and the flavor is just what your expecting. I've told many people about it, after trying they agree. It's a winner.
4/22/2019
Great coffee
I love caramel..this coffee has a strong caramal taste and I really enjoyed it.
4/3/2019
I'll stick with regular coffee
I like to try flavored coffees. I'd love to find one that I really like, and Folgers Natural Caramel came close. It is the best flavored coffee that I've tried, but sadly the flavor just didn't sell me, so I won't purchase it again. The flavoring and coffee grounds marry, creating a bitter flavor instead of a more natural caramel flavoring. Compared to regular coffee with caramel syrup or caramel creamer, Folgers Natural Caramel just doesn't work for me. I'll stick to my regular Folgers coffee and continue purchasing creamer.
3/6/2019
Great flavored coffee
This coffee has a great strong flavor that makes it easy to drink, even just as black coffee. The aroma is pleasant and is great to start your day with
3/1/2019
Wow
Wow is all I can say about this coffee. Its so creamy and it makes the taste buds pop with excitement
2/13/2019
Best Flavored Coffee
I have been on a quest to give up coffee creamer for some time now and was struggling lots. One day my husband did some shopping and picked up Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Caramel. I thought well this might work and sure enough it was! A great tasting flavor and I have no need for creamer any longer! Great prices as well! I am hooked and have finally found my favorite!
2/13/2019
Best coffee in the world
I am a huge coffee drinker and Folgers has always been my go to for store bought coffee. This flavor is truly rich and sweet with every sip. Best with a hot muffin or coffee cake, or even a slice of regular cake, and if you're not care you just might fall in love with this bag of coffee. Also try the simply chocolate in this brand as well as your whole house will smell heavenly every morning.
1/22/2019
So smooth!
I love this caramel coffee! It's perfect if you don't like super strong coffee. It's just the right smoothness, the flavor is great!
11/15/2018
Awesome
This stuff is amazing i loved it!!!! Actually went out and bought some
11/12/2018
Great smooth taste
I absolutely love iced coffee and this simply caramel makes the most perfectly sweet drink for me to get a jump start to my day. The aroma alone from brewing this delicious drink is enough to wake anyone up and give them something to look forward to.
10/25/2018
Satisfying
Folgers Simply Gourmet, Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee delivered a full body flavor as well as taste. I love the natural caramel flavor as it means I don't need to creamer to give it a caramel taste. The smell as it is brewing makes your mouth just water as you hope for it to be done brewing soon, for me it's not quick enough. The flavor is not too strong or weak, it is just right. It is good to the last drop.
10/24/2018
Folgers Simpley Gourmet: Natural Caramel
Coffee, I think, can be categorically ruled by three different characteristics. Strength. Smell. Smoothness. In each of these categories, I think Folgers did a tremendous job. The strength of the coffee was bold enough where I still got a strong coffee flavor despite it being a caramel flavored coffee. The smell filled my entire kitchen and smelled as if I was baking something in the oven, which I thought was the absolutely greatest thing about the product. The smoothness was also exceptional and I didn't even comment yet on how great the taste was. Caramel is one of my favorite sweeter flavors overall, in candy, and it doesn't disappoint in coffee either, so this is going to be a product I purchase regularly.
10/5/2018
Love it!
I love this coffee! It has a perfect tase of coffee and caramal that blend very well! Its very smooth unlike others that I've tried.
9/8/2018
best ever
great coffee taste as always with Folgers coffee and distinctive caramel taste
8/8/2018
I LIKE THIS FOLGERS COFFEE BUT SOMETIMES THE TASTE IS A BIT MUCH. YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD FOR IT.