4.5 5 0 173 173 Wake up to a rewarding cup of Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee and add some flavor to your day.

Folgers Simply Gourmet, Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee brings you distinctive naturally flavored coffee made with real ingredients for a rich, satisfying taste.

Amber (Cabot)

11/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

This stuff is amazing i loved it!!!! Actually went out and bought some

Samantha (Mt Airy)

• 2 Comments
11/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love iced coffee and this simply caramel makes the most perfectly sweet drink for me to get a jump start to my day. The aroma alone from brewing this delicious drink is enough to wake anyone up and give them something to look forward to.

Darlene (Upland)

• 33 Comments
10/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

Folgers Simply Gourmet, Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee delivered a full body flavor as well as taste. I love the natural caramel flavor as it means I don't need to creamer to give it a caramel taste. The smell as it is brewing makes your mouth just water as you hope for it to be done brewing soon, for me it's not quick enough. The flavor is not too strong or weak, it is just right. It is good to the last drop.

Corey (Upland)

• 63 Comments
10/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Coffee, I think, can be categorically ruled by three different characteristics. Strength. Smell. Smoothness. In each of these categories, I think Folgers did a tremendous job. The strength of the coffee was bold enough where I still got a strong coffee flavor despite it being a caramel flavored coffee. The smell filled my entire kitchen and smelled as if I was baking something in the oven, which I thought was the absolutely greatest thing about the product. The smoothness was also exceptional and I didn't even comment yet on how great the taste was. Caramel is one of my favorite sweeter flavors overall, in candy, and it doesn't disappoint in coffee either, so this is going to be a product I purchase regularly.

Amber (Stockton)

10/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this coffee! It has a perfect tase of coffee and caramal that blend very well! Its very smooth unlike others that I've tried.

Sue (White Oak)

9/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

great coffee taste as always with Folgers coffee and distinctive caramel taste

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
8/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LIKE THIS FOLGERS COFFEE BUT SOMETIMES THE TASTE IS A BIT MUCH. YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD FOR IT.

kathryn (Marlton)

• 2 Uploads
  • 253 Comments
6/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Folgers Simply Gourmet, Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee has such a smooth taste but also very sweet taste. I really like that it has the right balance of sweetness to make it rewarding but not too sweet. It is also really high quality and something that I have recommend to friends and family because of the great flavor and taste

heather (Glendive)

• 95 Comments
6/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup! Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee really does bring you a distinctive naturally flavored coffee drink. No artificial ingridents. The flavor is smoothe with every sip. If your into cold coffee, brew and simmer over ice! So good!

Edmy (Carolina)

• 267 Comments
5/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

send the free samples of Folgers Natural caramel to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours