4.5 5 0 183 183 Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee brings you distinctive naturally flavored coffee made with real ingredients for a rich, satisfying taste.

9/8/2018
best ever
great coffee taste as always with Folgers coffee and distinctive caramel taste
8/8/2018
I LIKE THIS FOLGERS COFFEE BUT SOMETIMES THE TASTE IS A BIT MUCH. YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD FOR IT.
6/27/2018
Folgers Simply Gourmet, Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee has such a smooth taste but also very sweet taste. I really like that it has the right balance of sweetness to make it rewarding but not too sweet. It is also really high quality and something that I have recommend to friends and family because of the great flavor and taste
6/15/2018
The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup! Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee really does bring you a distinctive naturally flavored coffee drink. No artificial ingridents. The flavor is smoothe with every sip. If your into cold coffee, brew and simmer over ice! So good!
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Folgers Natural caramel to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/23/2018
AMAZING TASTE AND AROMA!! I WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN! Now Folgers just needs to make more flavors!!! I can honestly say I was reluctant when ordering this, as I don't like the taste of Folgers regular coffee, I only drink flavored coffees and this just blew me away with flavor!
5/22/2018
I tried this product and I love it taste and smells great my husband also loves it. It is now our choice coffee
5/18/2018
I love the flavor in this coffee!! It is so good! Taste delicious
5/15/2018
I trust Folgers Coffee for years and now that they making the Gourmet Flavors I am so excited! I love the smell of the Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Caramel Flavored Ground, my house smells like caramel and I am feeling that I am in coffee shop in Paris enjoying a perfect aromatic coffe!
5/10/2018
I had this Caramel flavor of Folger's Coffee at my daughter's and it was super. I like the flavor better than Caramel in other brands. It isn't too strong. I also think Folger's flavored coffees cost less than some other brands.
5/2/2018
Folgers Simply Gourmet, Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee was surprisingly good. This coffee is smooth and creamy. Tasty!
4/21/2018
Folger's Simply Gourmet Natural Caramel is Simply DEEEEELISH!! I love this new Folger's coffee~ the subtle caramel flavor is sweet and smooth!! Definitely a new fave of mine!!
4/19/2018
I'm obsessed with coffee and caramel, and this is amazing! One flavor doesn't overpower the other, and it's perfect!
4/10/2018
This is my favorite coffee to drink. I add one spoon of sugar and just a bit of milk to make it tan. Best cup of coffee this side of the Mississippi. It's delish!!
3/28/2018
Folgers coffee has been around since my grandmother's day, and is innovative, coming out with flavored coffee. We enjoy the sweet taste of caramel in our home, but we are also trying to cut back on sugar. This coffee hits the mark for our family of coffee drinkers because it is sweet enough naturally to not want to add any sugar to our cups.