Food for Life 7-Sprouted Grains Bread

• 3.9 out of 5 from

This unique bread contains no flour. Instead, we sprout and specially combine seven nutritious grains: Barley, Brown Rice, Corn, Millet, Oats, Rye, and Whole Wheat.

Kathy (Geneva)

• 2 Comments
3/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

This bread is yummy and makes you feel healthier with each bite.

Shelly (Jackson)

• 10 Comments
3/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

My family thought this bread was terrible.. There was no taste or flavor.. Made peanut butter and jelly sandwich taste awful.. I don’t recommend anyone eating this bread..

Morgan (Rockville Centre)

3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

I think this bread is dry and is hard to eat. I understand it is healthy but it isn't worth it to me. I like real bread.

Jessica (Henderson)

• Review
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

This bread is the best. It is awesome for any type of sandwich. I will continue to buy this.

Ashley (Williamsburg)

• 0 Comment
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

My husband and I love this bread, we like to know that when we are eating something healthy that it isn't going to be bland or nasty, but this truley has a great taste and nice to know that we are feeding our bodies something healthy as well.

Evin (Sarasota)

• Review
3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Truly my favorite bread. I’ve purchased all sorts of sprouted grain breads to see if any can compare. The price point is somewhat high, but knowing that this product is minimally processed and made with real ingredients is worth it. It can be somewhat difficult to seperate the slices (since it is frozen,) but it’s easy to eventually develop a method that works for you. I’ve been eating this for years and don’t plan to stop any time soon.

Lori (Suburb)

3/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this bread. It has a great nutty taste to it! It's a great part of a healthy diet.

Erin (Redmond)

3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

This bread is not bad at all. It has a different texture than regular bread and the loaf I had seemed slightly dry, unless that is the normal texture. Other family members really enjoyed it.

Melissa (1452 Beaver Dam Church Road)

• 11 Comments
3/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I brought for me and my family because of the healthy aspect of the bread and I thought my kids would love it but they thought it was very p!ain tasting and so did I and it did not go well with deli meats to make sandwiches

Jeff (Flushing)

• 532 Comments
3/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is really great bread. It is filled with whole grains and has great body. This is what bread should be.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours