4.5 5 0 10 10 FOUND CLARIFYING Willow Bark Oil Free Face Wipe is 98% Natural* A wipe that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil and grime. Willow Bark promotes clearer looking skin while Witch Hazel tones and smooths.
FOUND CLARIFYING Willow Bark Oil Free Face Wipes 25 Count

25/05/2020
Soft, gentle and effective!
I love how soft and refreshed my skin feels after using these wipes. These wipes feel very gentle on my skin and are very effective at removing my makeup as well as general facial cleaning.
22/05/2020
Higiene total
Limpia y refresca y déjà una textura muy suave del cutis,excelente
13/04/2020
Wonderful Wipes
I love these wipes! They remove makeup easily and quickly! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!
20/11/2019
Es perfecto
Probé este producto ya que tengo la piel de la cara bastante delicada y me llevé una grata sorpresa, no me reseca la piel para nada y me la deja muy suave. Estoy muy contenta con estas toallitas ya que la mayoría de las otras marcas si me producen picor y rojeces.
20/11/2019
Leaves skin soft and clean, good smell and texture. It refreshes the skin.
16/11/2019
Refreshing
Very nice and gentle with sensitive skin no burning or bad smell really refreshing
12/11/2019
Found facial wipes
I like that it is oil free and easy to apply but does leave your skin a little dry and is not one hundred percent natural but only ninety eight percent natural suggesting that it is not parabens free
12/11/2019
Great feeling
Loved the way my skin felt, seemed like I had to rinse more than I should have or it would be 5 stars
05/11/2019
is OK
This wipes feels like normal facial wipes. Nothing that I have never tried before. It does the JOb. Not too pricy. I'll like for it to remove tough make-up like mascara. I do recommend it. Although do not expect something wow.
05/11/2019
Cleansers
Love this! Leaves.your face so soft and clean! I have used several different cleansers before I tried these, sure wish I had known.
19/12/2019
Buen día,las toallitas Found de Willow Bark,promete una caricia en nuestro rostro,totalmente libre de irritantes ,dejara nuestra piel limpia de grasa ,maquillaje e impurezas,todo en un solo paso .
03/11/2019
Would love to try this product and compare to one's I have used in the past. Never heard of this product but again willing to try
02/11/2019
Wouldn’t mind giving this product a try. It look look it would leave feeling smooth and clean.