FOUND FIRMING Blackberry Face Mask

4.7 5 0 40 40 FOUND FIRMING Blackberry Face Mask is 98% Natural* (*Based on concentration of naturally sourced and derived ingredients (including water).) A hydrating face mask that helps promote more youthful looking skin.
FOUND FIRMING Blackberry Face Mask

03/01/2020
Facemask
I really like the way this firming face mask smells. At first I was a little afraid to put it on my skin, but thankfully it left it feeling soft. however it did cause my chin to break out, so I will not be purchasing in the future.
16/06/2021
I love face masks, haven't used this one yet. But would gladly test this one out..thank you
04/05/2021
I am looking forward to trying this mask, it sounds like it works rather well
14/04/2021
I would love to try it because I love face Mask ..
21/02/2020
I love this Flavor(blackberry) in my food.......I would have no problem using this product on my face.....Im looking for products of for anti-aging.......
04/02/2020
I love anything firming and anything face masks! Would really like to try this product.
23/01/2020
I have tried several mask in the past I would appreciate it if I could try this one. Thank you
14/01/2020
NO I HAVEN'T TRIED THIS BUT I LIKE TRYING different kinds of FACES MASK thanks.
11/01/2020
I would love to try this blackberry face mask , sounds like it would smell great and do a great job , Please send me a sample at Sherri Leach 34 Annadea rd Brockton ,ma 02302 thank you very much.
09/01/2020
Buen día,Found face mask promete el rejuvenecimiento de la piel en un solo paso reafirmar y dejar 20 años mas bonita ,a las damas su envase es llamativo su etiqueta tiene la naturaleza ya impresa.