4.4 5 0 34 34 Red Ginseng Extract promotes the appearance of firmer looking skin and diminishes the look of under eye circles.

FOUND FIRMING Red Ginseng Eye Balm

• 4.4 out of 5 from

A rich eye balm that nourishes the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Savannah (ARDMORE)

• 1 Review
  • 22 Comments
2/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product from found, is a very rich eye balm that nourishes your eye area while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I am very impressed with my results after using this, not only does it truly make a visible difference, it smells great too, you are left with supple dewy skin.

Michelle (Avonmore)

• 10 Comments
2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

i love the Found Red Ginger eye firming cream. it really does what it says. since i lost a lot of weight my eye lids are sagging. i wanted to try this before going for surgery . it is tightening my eye lids. its been 2 weeks. im going to continue to use it to see just how far it will firm my eye lids. I will buy this again !!

Denise (Jersey City)

• 58 Comments
2/2/2019 Home Tested with free product

This eye balm is so refreshing and smooth. It makes my skin feel very soft.

Lori (Torrington)

• 36 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I've been using this product for a week now and I'm so impressed with it. This is super affordable and high quality. I love how hydrating this product is and I can use it under makeup without it effecting the lasting power of my concealer. Best of all this is natural and cruelty free.

Lauren (Longview)

• 4 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like this stuff! My dark under eye circles are one of my least favorite things about my face. It has brightened my dark circles up and reduced some puffiness. Considering it works and is also affordable, I see this as a win!

Hamada (Rockingham)

• 1 Upload
  • 234 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

It was just okay did not notice any improvement in my baggy eyes but my skin around the eye feels better but no firming of the skin as claimed

Christine (Struthers)

• 41 Comments
12/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

Still have dark cit==rcls nder my yes but my skin is smmoyher

Kandi (Yakima)

• 295 Comments
2/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

I need this! I would love to try this. I currently am trying to explore my options. Hope I get chosen

Mary Ann (Milford)

• 12 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

I would welcome the opportunity to test this product, as I have been looking for a quality eye balm for awhile.

Heather (Waterbury)

• Review
1/27/2019 Home Tested with free product

I would love to try this since I've work the night shift for 11 years and have bags under my eyes and can use a little loving in the eye area :) thank you!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours