FOUND PORE CARE Moor Mud Face Mask

4.9 5 0 153 153 A purifying mud mask that draws out dirt, oil and other impurities, leaving skin revitalized and renewed.
FOUND PORE CARE Moor Mud Face Mask

29/04/2019
Loved it!!!!
My skin is hard to find products that work. I just bought this today and I had acne that was underneath and after I used it the acne was at the top and was able to take care of it. It makes your face so soft afterwards and I just love the tight feeling while it’s drying. Plus I tried it on my husband and he liked it
27/10/2018
my face has never looked or felt better
This mask allows you to take care of your skin with natural ingredients that leave amazing results! my face has never looked or felt better!!
25/09/2018
Pleasantly Surprised
I received this in one of my mail order beauty boxes and I was skeptical because I have really sensitive skin and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how nice
05/06/2018
Marvelous Mask
I love this mask! This is just like going to the spa! Except I can pamper myself anytime! This mask gives makes my skin feel silky smooth! It's a great moisturizer and really hydrates my skin as well! It gives your skin a deep clean which gets rid of oil, shrinks pores, and removes blackheads!
29/05/2018
FOUND PORE CARE MOOR MUD FACE MASK is simply fabulous! This product minimizes the size of your pores, and withdraws the impurities right out of your skin. I love how it tightens my skin upon a day to day use- it works great at cleansing your face, drawing the oil, and dirt completely out of your pores. It totally feels like I have been to a day spa after every use. I think that FOUND PORE CARE MOOR MUD FACE MASK is amazing- I recommend it to everyone!
29/05/2018
Found is a great face product and it doesn’t break me out, yippee. It makes my face look refreshed and moisturized.
15/05/2018
FOUND PORE CARE Moor Mud Face Mask is working like miracle on my face. It cleans my pores and detox my skin from the pollution. Easy to apply
30/04/2018
I got a sample of Found Pore Care moor mud face mask and I immediately went and bought it. My large pores became smaller and I had less blackheads.
19/03/2018
I have never used this product but my family has. They say it works fantastic. My wife swears bit it.
07/03/2018
I was skeptical at first, but to my amazement, this Face Mask actually worked and cleaned out all my pores and leaves skin younger and healthier looking.
10/02/2018
Very good for clesning tne pores in face skin and is very relaxing on your face and easy to apply and take off
09/02/2018
I have not tried but would love to try this products. I love using face masks
05/02/2018
i have not tryed this but will soon. alway wanted to try this
05/02/2018
Me encanto esta mascarilla dejó mi piel suave y libre de exceso de grasa. Se las recomiendo.
01/02/2018
FOUND PORE CARE Moor Mud Face Mask is amazing! It is a purifying mud mask that draws out dirt, oil and other impurities, leaving skin revitalized and renewed.