5 5 0 20 20 Specially formulated to clean retainers, mouthguards, removable braces

4/10/2019
Nice and fresh
I use it for my mouth guard it seems to get it really clean and it doesn’t smell like spit anymore which to me is a great thing.
4/25/2014
I didn`t like this being that it had bad taste to the mouth piece once it cleaned your mouth piece left bad after taste. I had to clean it with my regular cleaner to get rid of it. IT cleaned it good but that bothered me big time not worth the having to clean it 2 times 1 day. Regular still to the storebrand.
4/15/2014
Clean refreshing if thats what you looking for try fresh guard
2/5/2015
I would like to try these to see if they would clean the stains off my dentures.
1/5/2015
Great idea I wear a night guard and I'm always cleaning it because it discolors. I'm definitely buying this
10/11/2014
This would be such a GREAT idea for my Niece!!! She just turned 13 & has had Braces on her Teeth for about a Year know. She is a little Self Conscious when she smiles...if she were to try "FRESH GUARD WIPES" I think that she would feel better about that Smile & show it more..
10/11/2014
i would love to try since i have never tried this product before it looks like a great product i am the only peson in my house that has clear liners and they are so hard to clean
9/20/2014
I would like to try this I have a night guard that can get really dirty
6/3/2014
Love the idea! I use a night guard and it gets gross because I can't get it cleaned correctly, would love to try this product.
5/21/2014
I have`nt tried these, but I would love to and share my experience.
5/15/2014
I use mouthguards to sleep at night so I don't grind my teeth. It is a pain to brush them in the morning, I love th is concept and would love to try a sample or get a coupon to try them.
5/14/2014
Great idea especially for removable braces
5/10/2014
have not tried , Maybe with a coupon will give this a try.
5/10/2014
Please let me try this product, I have a retainer I'd like to try this product on.
4/24/2014
I would certainly try these .. i wear a nightguard and sometimes you wonder if it is bacteria free ..these wipes would do the trick.