4 5 0 21 21 Specially formulated to clean retainers, mouthguards, removable braces

21/09/2019
It leaves a residue
It is supposed to be gentle for the retainer I received after getting my braces off. I followed instructions but it just didn’t work for me. I wish it had.
10/04/2019
Nice and fresh
I use it for my mouth guard it seems to get it really clean and it doesn’t smell like spit anymore which to me is a great thing.
25/04/2014
I didn`t like this being that it had bad taste to the mouth piece once it cleaned your mouth piece left bad after taste. I had to clean it with my regular cleaner to get rid of it. IT cleaned it good but that bothered me big time not worth the having to clean it 2 times 1 day. Regular still to the storebrand.
15/04/2014
Clean refreshing if thats what you looking for try fresh guard
05/02/2015
I would like to try these to see if they would clean the stains off my dentures.
05/01/2015
Great idea I wear a night guard and I'm always cleaning it because it discolors. I'm definitely buying this
11/10/2014
This would be such a GREAT idea for my Niece!!! She just turned 13 & has had Braces on her Teeth for about a Year know. She is a little Self Conscious when she smiles...if she were to try "FRESH GUARD WIPES" I think that she would feel better about that Smile & show it more..
11/10/2014
i would love to try since i have never tried this product before it looks like a great product i am the only peson in my house that has clear liners and they are so hard to clean
20/09/2014
I would like to try this I have a night guard that can get really dirty
03/06/2014
Love the idea! I use a night guard and it gets gross because I can't get it cleaned correctly, would love to try this product.
21/05/2014
I have`nt tried these, but I would love to and share my experience.
15/05/2014
I use mouthguards to sleep at night so I don't grind my teeth. It is a pain to brush them in the morning, I love th is concept and would love to try a sample or get a coupon to try them.
14/05/2014
Great idea especially for removable braces
10/05/2014
have not tried , Maybe with a coupon will give this a try.
10/05/2014
Please let me try this product, I have a retainer I'd like to try this product on.