Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

30/07/2020
Clean, fresh sent that lasts a long time
Pleasant sent that lasts a long time. Not overpowering. I used a sheet in the dryer load with our cloth face coverings for an enjoyable scent every time we wore them.
27/07/2020
Great dryer sheets.
Great dryer sheets - these Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets smell great, and they keep my clothes soft coming out of the dryer. I would recommend trying them.
27/07/2020
Love Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets.
Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets have a wonderful fragrance! I enjoy the fresh smell after hanging up clothes in the closet. On the heavier loads like my towels I use 2 dryer sheets! The towels smell fresh for days! After drying I like to use the used dryer sheet for dusting as it picks up dust and gives a light refreshing smell to the rooms! The box has a convenient opening and closing tab for a grab and go. I am very happy with this product!
25/07/2020
Great Gain Scent
Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets provide the long-lasting pleasing scent of Gain to every dryer load. Toss one sheet in the dryer with your clothes to enjoy the excellent aroma of Gain.
24/07/2020
Lovely Laundry
I love Gain Original scented dryer sheets! They prevent static cling, reduce wrinkles, and keep clothes soft! Also, clothes have a fresh scent for a lot longer!
Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Review
The gain fabric softener dryer sheets has made my sheets even softer after I applied them in the dryer,it gave the clothes a very nice after smell, that smelled very nice and strong
22/07/2020
Gain fabric softener dryer sheets
I really liked the smell of the gain ! It did have a longer lasting smell ! It worked well for my clothes took all the lent of them !
Pleasant smell!!
Gain original scented dryer sheets are the perfect match to my gain flings original scent no other scent does it for me! Leaves my clothes feelings soft and smelling fresh like I trust gain to do without any static issues.I can tell the difference when I don't use this product. I have recommended this product to family and friends.
Long lasting Scent
If you are looking for a dryer sheet that has more scent , then Gain is for you. The scent is nice, but stronger than other brands. I personally dont want the scent of my clothing overpowering the scent of my cologne. They do a great job of keeping your clothes static free and clothes soft.
Smells great
The Gain Fabric Softener Dryer sheets smell fabulous and certainly do the job of keeping my laundry soft and smelling great!
21/07/2020
Great Dryer Sheets from Gain!
I received the Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets totally free from Home Tester Club for trying out at home and providing my honest reviews in return. I used the Dryer sheets and found out that it smelled amazing. I often use the Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets and the fragrance is quite good and stays for quite some time in my cloths, which is good. I like the fragrance also. I have already recommended these Dryer Sheets to several of my friends and family and amany of them have already purchased and used it too. They also like it like me.
Gain dryer sheets
I love the smell of gain. These sheets make my clothes soft and smell great for a long time
Gain Fabric Softener Dryer sheets
I received the package of Gain Fabric Softener Dryer sheets works great and Smells great and make your clothes smell great and I will be buying some more
GAIN SHEETS
Gain dryer sheets are outstanding. They leave my clothes with a nice fresh scent and the repel static cling
Gain dryer sheets
You can smell the clean fresh scent outside of my laundry room when I used these in my laundry. It left my clothes with a crisp clean fresh smell that lingered even after I hung them in the closet.