4.4 5 0 29 29 For sensitive skin. Dissolves even waterproof mascara. Gently calms and comforts skin.
Garnier Clean Makeup Removing Lotion Cleansers

02/01/2020
I tried this product recently and I love it! It completely removed makeup even the waterproof kind! It doesn't strip your face of oils, and your face feels clean afterward. I highly recommend.
05/11/2019
This is a great product
It removes the tough mascara which soap does not remove. It also does not burn your eye's skin. Other products did burn me. has a nice smell to it as well. Clean smell. I will recommend this to any one.
12/06/2019
Face wash
It is pretty thick Ana irritated my skin a lot so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend using it but if you don’t you can most definitely use it .
30/05/2019
Leaves skin smooth
I used it both ways it worked well against my waterproof make up even did pretty good with my waterproof mascara it didnt remove completely but it lifted alot more than most who claim to be able to do the job. I liked it left skin smooth smell isnt over powering didnt activate acne or create face to produce more oil
14/01/2019
Removed Everything!
This product is great for the end of the day makeup removal. Even tough eye pigments and matte lipstick is no match for this stuff and not to drying which is awesome of a product that removes makeup so we'll! Worth a try if you can't afford other micellar balms or want a dupe.
25/07/2018
This product does clean your but its a little hard to clean around the eye since its a lotion
03/06/2018
send the free samples of Garnier Clean Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
15/05/2018
This is such a great cleanser for sensitive skin. It is gentle but leaves your skin feeling clean
10/05/2018
I love Garnier products and I use daily. This face cleaner it have been one of my favorite not only cleans and remove my make up it moisturize my face leaving it soft.
19/04/2018
Great for sensitive skin and overall just a really perfect formula. I love this. Not too greasy or drying. Smell is not irritating. Use it daily
12/04/2018
I live in the South, where the heat and humidity will melt your makeup off your face within minutes of leaving your air conditioned house. So I use primer, waterproof makeup, eye primer, setting powder and setting spray. At the end of the day, my makeup still looks great, but, man, it's a real hassle to try to get it all off my face. I've tried everything from high-end, expensive makeup removers to home diy hacks, and nothing, I mean, NOTHING works as well as this cleanser. It's gentle, doesn't dry out my skin or feel greasy. It removes EVERYTHING, including waterproof mascara. What?! Yeah, no special eye makeup remover needed. This one little bottle does it all. I even used it to remove face paint from my kids faces and it only took one swipe to remove all the glitter, paint and even theatrical glue! All while being super gentle to the skin. Amazing. Thank the stars that Amazon sells it, because Walmart and Target no longer carry this particular formulation. I would pay far more for s
08/04/2018
It removed all my makeup and wasnt harsh, it also left my skin feeling moisturized.
15/02/2018
I like this product for removing makeup. It does break down even waterproof mascara without irritation. My only complaint is you have to follow up with a cotton pad to get all the residue off. It is not my favorite makeup remover. But it is super gentle on your face, and works best if you follow up with a micellar water or extra rinse.
29/01/2018
I love this stuff. The Garnier clean makeup removing lotion cleanser is one of my favorite makeup removers. It works so well and removes all kinds of makeup, waterproof and all. Makes the skin feel so smooth
22/01/2018
Love this product. This is actually my favorite make up removing product and I have tried so many. It's lotion texture glides on face effortlessly to remove all traces of makeup and even hard to remove mascara. What I love most is there is no need to scrub or apply a second application to fully remove makeup and cleanse your face.