4.4 5 0 161 161 Intensely nourish in the shower for hair that's up to 10x smoother and stronger.

8/22/2019
One a my go to shampoos
Garnier Fructis brazillion smootjing shampoo has been one of ny go to shampoos for a while now. This shampoo majes my hair soft and silky. I do wish the smell qas stronger but besides that it works
8/15/2019
absolutely love this product
I absolutely love Garnier and all of Garnier products. They leave my hair feeling clean, smelling clean and I could not be happier with this product. I have even gotten my boyfriend to try it and he loves the way it tones down the frizz in his hair.
8/13/2019
Great product!
I bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner together. Was quite skeptical about it since I prefer to go for such items that are a bit more natural and are marketed as healthier for hair. However I was pleasantly surprised, left me with minimal frizz and softened my hair quite a bit. Plus it smells great!
7/24/2019
Decent Smoothing
Tried this shampoo from Garnier Fructis and it works pretty well. My hair tends to be frizzy and this made it feel pretty smooth while washing and after. Worth giving a try if you need some smoothing to your mane!
7/22/2019
Great hair shampoo
I am very pleased with this shampoo because it leaves hair clean, smooth and with a nice scent.
7/21/2019
Not a fan
I'm not a fan of this Garnier product.This whole line I don't like idk what it is I want to like it .I try over and over to try to use this brand of Garnier the green kind I day is not great
6/7/2019
Awesome
I really love this stuff. Leaves your hair soft. I highly recommend this product.
6/4/2019
Super strong
I love garnier products because they do everything they put on their bottles plus more. I tried this Garnier product independently from my Home tester Club and noticed my hair significantly stronger two weeks after use, way less flyaways, and very little broken off hair pieces, which I usually have a good bit of! I definitely recommend this product to others!
6/4/2019
EH
I don't love this product but my wife was using it when I met her, and the smell is heaven. I'm very picky about hair care, but if you can use anything ( can stand a heavier conditioner) it's not bad to use if you like fragrance that lasts on your hair.
4/24/2019
Shampoo
I really like this shampoo, it has a really great scent! I feel this way, because I smell it before I get it! I don't think it needs improvement! Yes I would recommend this product!
4/7/2019
Love this product and pretty much everything this brand had came out with thus far
4/5/2019
silky and smooth hair
I have to say this product good for quality and price.I recommend this product for you too.Try it.
4/2/2019
Love the way my hair feels
I have been using this a couple of months now. One of my favorite things about it is how clean and fresh my hair smells after using it. It has also helped a lot with controlling hair breakage and frizz. I love how my hair looks, feels and smells from using this.
3/25/2019
A must have
A friend of mine had me try this because every time i tried to straighten my unruly curls it became a mess of frizz. This product is a must have if u can relate...left my hair smooth and straight and smelling amazing!
2/27/2019
Smells Great
This is my go to shampoo!I use this every time I wash my hair! With the well water at my house this product helps hydrate and prevents it from turning into a dry frizzy mess. This also smells amazing! I love it!