4.5 5 0 155 155 Intensely nourish in the shower for hair that's up to 10x smoother and stronger.

6/7/2019
Awesome
I really love this stuff. Leaves your hair soft. I highly recommend this product.
6/4/2019
Super strong
I love garnier products because they do everything they put on their bottles plus more. I tried this Garnier product independently from my Home tester Club and noticed my hair significantly stronger two weeks after use, way less flyaways, and very little broken off hair pieces, which I usually have a good bit of! I definitely recommend this product to others!
6/4/2019
EH
I don't love this product but my wife was using it when I met her, and the smell is heaven. I'm very picky about hair care, but if you can use anything ( can stand a heavier conditioner) it's not bad to use if you like fragrance that lasts on your hair.
4/24/2019
Shampoo
I really like this shampoo, it has a really great scent! I feel this way, because I smell it before I get it! I don't think it needs improvement! Yes I would recommend this product!
4/7/2019
Love this product and pretty much everything this brand had came out with thus far
4/5/2019
silky and smooth hair
I have to say this product good for quality and price.I recommend this product for you too.Try it.
4/2/2019
Love the way my hair feels
I have been using this a couple of months now. One of my favorite things about it is how clean and fresh my hair smells after using it. It has also helped a lot with controlling hair breakage and frizz. I love how my hair looks, feels and smells from using this.
3/25/2019
A must have
A friend of mine had me try this because every time i tried to straighten my unruly curls it became a mess of frizz. This product is a must have if u can relate...left my hair smooth and straight and smelling amazing!
2/27/2019
Smells Great
This is my go to shampoo!I use this every time I wash my hair! With the well water at my house this product helps hydrate and prevents it from turning into a dry frizzy mess. This also smells amazing! I love it!
2/22/2019
Me sale caspa!!
A mi en lo personal no me funciono, me salió caspa y me dejo muy reseco mi cabello, no me gusto.
1/9/2019
Must have
Got this about a month ago and I’m loving it. To start off the smell is so relaxing and it stays even after you’ve rinsed it out. I have noticed it’s made my hair smoother and easier when I brush through it and each brush less hair comes off.
12/7/2018
Real soft
I've been using this shampoo and the conditioner for some years now and i love it. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling even better. I have naturally curly coarse hair. I love anything that controls my naps.
9/30/2018
Love love!
We love garnier fructis in our home! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. Can't beat the quality for the price!
9/22/2018
Garnier makes quality hair products!
I love how my hair feels with Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth shampoo. The conditioner is great also. This controls frizziness and makes my hair manageable.
9/12/2018
I absolutely love the way my hair feels with this shampoo and conditioner. My friends and family have bragged about the way my hair shines and the bounce it gives my hair is perfect. I would definitely recommend this to everyone