4.4 5 0 172 172 Intensely nourish in the shower for hair that's up to 10x smoother and stronger.
Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth

11/04/2016
This line of haircare is always better than some other pricier ones. It usually does what the product says it will do in only 3-4 times of using it. I definitely will add this to my collection.
11/04/2016
I have not tried this one but am an avid user of Garnier Fructis so I will be trying it soon!
10/04/2016
never tried this. i would like to try this. will it help dry hair?
07/04/2016
I would like to try this product as I shower and wash my hair often after gym and this looks like an easy option.
20/03/2016
i have in the past use hair straighteners and I like my hair to be smooth and sleek. This product seems like it would be good for what I want in my hair and for a smooth, sleek look. I like Keratin treatment and this could be something that could work on my hair type.
04/03/2016
I have not tried the Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth but would like to try a sample.
18/02/2016
I absolutely love garnier. They make amazing products. Would love to try this one.
15/02/2016
I have some problem with my hair. And I would like to try this product to see its really work. Please send me one. Thanks
15/01/2016
I need to try this everyone is talking about it and my hair is super frezzy
29/12/2015
I heard about this before I would so love to try it really bad
21/12/2015
Consider me for review of this product. I will leave a review and have never tried Fructis before.
19/12/2015
I would love to try this product! My hair is thin and fine, really needing some deep therapy!
17/12/2015
My wife has used this product and finds the results are great, her hair is shiny and manageable.
07/12/2015
Would like to try I have heard good things about Garnier Fructis proudct
05/12/2015
Would love to try this new shampoo to smooth out my hair! Garnier has awesome products, love your shine....now give me some shampoo for smooth and strength :)