4.5 5 0 151 151 Intensely nourish in the shower for hair that's up to 10x smoother and stronger.

4/24/2019
Shampoo
I really like this shampoo, it has a really great scent! I feel this way, because I smell it before I get it! I don't think it needs improvement! Yes I would recommend this product!
4/7/2019
Love this product and pretty much everything this brand had came out with thus far
4/5/2019
silky and smooth hair
I have to say this product good for quality and price.I recommend this product for you too.Try it.
4/2/2019
Love the way my hair feels
I have been using this a couple of months now. One of my favorite things about it is how clean and fresh my hair smells after using it. It has also helped a lot with controlling hair breakage and frizz. I love how my hair looks, feels and smells from using this.
3/25/2019
A must have
A friend of mine had me try this because every time i tried to straighten my unruly curls it became a mess of frizz. This product is a must have if u can relate...left my hair smooth and straight and smelling amazing!
2/27/2019
Smells Great
This is my go to shampoo!I use this every time I wash my hair! With the well water at my house this product helps hydrate and prevents it from turning into a dry frizzy mess. This also smells amazing! I love it!
1/9/2019
Must have
Got this about a month ago and I’m loving it. To start off the smell is so relaxing and it stays even after you’ve rinsed it out. I have noticed it’s made my hair smoother and easier when I brush through it and each brush less hair comes off.
12/7/2018
Real soft
I've been using this shampoo and the conditioner for some years now and i love it. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling even better. I have naturally curly coarse hair. I love anything that controls my naps.
9/30/2018
Love love!
We love garnier fructis in our home! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. Can't beat the quality for the price!
9/22/2018
Garnier makes quality hair products!
I love how my hair feels with Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth shampoo. The conditioner is great also. This controls frizziness and makes my hair manageable.
9/12/2018
I absolutely love the way my hair feels with this shampoo and conditioner. My friends and family have bragged about the way my hair shines and the bounce it gives my hair is perfect. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
9/5/2018
Soft, Smooth, Nourished.
Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth really nourished my long hair, I enjoyed the shine and softness and all without making my tresses heavy or oily.
8/18/2018
Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth shampoo really has natural fresh scent that is long lasting but also very natural and not too strong. I like that it is light and washes out easily to give your hair clean healthy look and feel
8/16/2018
This shampoo felt nice and smelled great. I would definitely use this again!
8/13/2018
This product not only smells great but I feel like my hair doesn't get as frizzy when I use it!