4.7 5 0 68 68 Heal & Seal Treatment. 60- second rinse out for overly damaged hair.

3/20/2019
it works
it works i though love the honey damage whole blend damage control by garnier fructis
2/1/2019
Garnier Hair Product
My hair is very dry and damaged due to it being color treated and heat treated with stylers and this is the best I have found in maintaining my long hair and keeping it looking healthy!
1/12/2019
LOVE
This Garnier Fructis Heal and Seal has literally saved my hair! It is amazing! My hair is bleached and naturally pretty damaged at the ends. I use this after I shampoo and condition my hair. I like to take out as much water as I can from my wet hair, I rub it in my ends for about two minutes and just barely rinse it off. It leaves my ends feeling super soft and manageable after I get out of the shower. You feel how the product begins to work almost instantly. I do follow up with putting a leave-in conditioner after I have towel dried my hair.
9/9/2018
Use as a hair mask
I loved Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser, I put a generous amount on my long hair and left it on for 20 minutes as I do with any conditioner or hair treatment product...cloves the silky results. I do feel like it added hydration/shine to my hair and made it softer and easier to style!
9/8/2018
Garnier damage eraser
I bought this product for my daughter who had very damaged hair. Used it for 2 weeks her hair looks amazing. Has body. And volume. Is no longer dry or damaged. Love it. Would reccomend to anyone with hair that just sucks. Or feels like hay or is rough or dry. Even makes hair shiny.
9/1/2018
Amazing Wish it wasn’t Discontinued!
I absolutely loved this product as well as the entire damage repair line. I have long straight hair that was damaged due to topknots. I have many broken pieces so I love finding products that make my hair look healthy with no fizz. This made my hair that way. Great price and great results!
3/4/2016
My 5-year-old daughter has tangles in her hair daily and this helps to take out all of them. She also loves the flowery scent of it.
10/2/2015
I need a new product for my hair and this looks amazing I would love to try this out !!!,
10/2/2015
My hair was in pretty bad shape. Bought this and took it with me to my hair dresser. She tried it and now my hair looks like it hasn't in almost 4 months.
10/2/2015
I have tried this product and it delivers everything it claims. My hair looks smootn and healthier than before using heal and seal treatment from Garnier. I would recommend using all 3 steps that the company suggest.
10/2/2015
This actually works really well. I notice less breakage when I straighten my hair after using it, so that's all that matters! Though the packaging is really annoying. After awhile it is hard to squeeze out easily.
10/2/2015
this is awesome,it makes my hair so soft and smooth in one application!
10/1/2016
My hair is curly and is so dry and would be a blessing to get to try this product
9/7/2016
Garnier has been manufacturing great skincare products lately, and Garnier Fructis Damaged Eraser Heal And Seal Treatmeant is one of those great products! Please, consider me to test this skin treatmeant for I am in need of help with my skin issues, ughhh, aging...why do We have to get wrinkles? Thank you Home Tester Club for the opportunities you've given me!
8/27/2016
would love to try Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser for my hair that is dry and damaged from color treatments and using a flat iron.