4.5 5 0 22 22 24H EXTREME HOLD

8/11/2019
awesomre
good an works well hgnshnhmmmgrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuy
8/3/2019
Spikey hair
I have short hair and I wear it spiked. This is the best product out there. It works for my fine air. I can style it and blow it. It stays all day and I don't have to touch it up. Love, love, love it!
1/12/2019
Good
I've mentioned in previous reviews of mine that I style my hair often so it should come as no surprise at all that I'm always in the market for new styling products, which is why I decided to try the Power Gel Spike Explosion with Extra Hold. My hair is thick and heavy, so it needs extreme hold. I loved the hold that this gel provided but I found that in order to last a full day, I needed to use more. This sometimes became problematic because it would sometimes begin to weigh my hair down, but either way I was impressed with the overall end result.
9/8/2018
Wax/pastes/pomades
I love every wax, paste, pomade that I have ever tried by Garnier Fructis. I have 5 in my drawer that I rotate, depending on the hold or look I’m going for. Keep up the good work!!
8/6/2014
Love all the garnier fructis products. This one also lives up to the name. Smells good and definitely works!
8/5/2014
i have curls that tend to frizz and this gel keeps them in place pretty well. don't let the name fool you. it's not just for short spiky hair styles.
9/9/2018
After I get my hair cut short again. I plan on trying GARNIER® FRUCTIS® STYLE POWER GEL SPIKE EXPLOSION out to make my hair a little spikey.
6/19/2018
My boyfriend spends up to $60 a month on hair products because he still hasnt found one he actually likes. We definitely need to try this one.
7/26/2015
WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS....MY HAIR HAS A PERM IN IT AND CAN USE SOME HELP.
2/5/2015
My boyfriend would love to try this I haven't seen them in the store yet. We have use their other product before and it's perfect for us. Works great
10/18/2014
My son and boyfriend are always competing to see whos hair can spike the highest we would love to try this product out
10/10/2014
My Husband is Always looking for a GREAT Hair Product for his Spikes. I think he wold LOVE this!! We already us ALL kids of Garnier Fructis Products & this wold be a great addition to what we already have!!
9/23/2014
I'm always looking for a better hair gel for my son to use. This product looks like it would keep his hair spiked all day and not have to worry about putting anymore on.
8/21/2014
Have not tried this one, but love Garnier Fructis products.
8/12/2014
I have not tried this but i would be willing to say that it will be a good product since the Garnier Fructis makes it!