4.2 5 0 94 94 Discover, intense lightening performance for luminous, long lasting blonde and a unique sensorial experience with non-drip velvety texture and delicate floral fragrance.

12/02/2018
I haven’t tried this product out before and I would love to give a review on and test this
09/02/2018
Sure would like to try this . Never heard of flower oil in hair color.
09/02/2018
I would love to try this out. I need to try something new. This looks like a neat idea.
02/02/2018
I have not tried this yet . It is in my possible to buy list.
27/01/2018
Quiero porbla este porducto para recomendar a otra persona
17/01/2018
How is this on extremely dry hair? My hair is so dry and some dyes make it feel like sandpaper.
21/09/2017
I use blonde hair dye every month and have never heard of this hair dye need to try this
01/09/2017
this flower oil sounds good to use for my hair I have not tried this product it would be nice
19/08/2017
Is this product worth giving a shot? Any suggestions
15/08/2017
I have used Garnier products for many years, mostly hair products. I seldom use any other brand for coloring my hair. I'm certainly not a "hair expert" but experience has shown me that these products are superior to others.
15/08/2017
I would really love to try this kind of hair color! I haven't seen it before!
14/08/2017
I would like to try this product. I have always been super blond but it's hard to find that perfect color that I want.
03/08/2017
I have tried Garnier OLia hair color and its awesome. The color lasts a long time. Now I'd like to try it with the flower oils to see if it would last even longer.
23/07/2017
This is something i would really like to try my daughters has had gray hair since she was 10 always having to dye her hair worries me with ammonia this would be a great product
29/06/2017
I have not tried but would love to I have heard great things everyone is happy and I have long hair like one review so would be happy not to buy 2 boxes I like how they say keeps hair nice and soft hope to get this try I love it has no ammonia that's a plus