4.2 5 0 94 94 Discover, intense lightening performance for luminous, long lasting blonde and a unique sensorial experience with non-drip velvety texture and delicate floral fragrance.

22/04/2017
Would love to try this on my teenage daughter's hair ,she changes it a lot used several blonde products did nth lighten her hair enough,her hair is dark brown naturally and it made her hair feel course and dry .this mite be a great one for her,thank you
22/04/2017
Please let me try this garnier product ,I would love to give it a try ,and see for myself anything helps when it comes to dyeing my hair.
21/04/2017
Would definitely love to find a better hair color than I currently use.plz send me sample to try.thanku P.jordan 45 summer street apt 2 Brockton,ma 02302
21/04/2017
I would like to try this product but if it was a light brown.and if it covers all the gray. I would be all in.
20/04/2017
I haven't tried this but it sure looks a lot easier to use than bleach and toner! I'm in dire need to touch up my roots and I'm platinum and need something quick and easy!
20/04/2017
I have not try this product. Looks like it would be a safe to use. No ammonia and made with flower oils. Have to try it.
20/04/2017
I would love to try this product,I'm very interested in trying this product. Would like to be blond again
19/04/2017
18/04/2017
I haven't tried this products yet but am very interested in trying it.
18/04/2017
I have long hair that tangles easily and gets so dry after I color it. This sounds like it would be a gentle coloring product that will make my hair feel and look good. I will look for this brand next time I color my hair.
15/04/2017
Never tried this brand. I color my hair alot, and have wanted to try something that is less damaging. Might have to try it sometime.
14/04/2017
i have not tried this yet. but would love to. thanks.
13/04/2017
I have not tried this before would like to try this product please
13/04/2017
Would love to try this to bleach my hair and to make sure my grays are covered . Thank you
13/04/2017
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS. I DYE MY HAIR AT HOME AND AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTS TO GIVE IT A NATURAL COLOR