4.2 5 0 96 96 Discover, intense lightening performance for luminous, long lasting blonde and a unique sensorial experience with non-drip velvety texture and delicate floral fragrance.

4/13/2017
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS. I DYE MY HAIR AT HOME AND AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTS TO GIVE IT A NATURAL COLOR
4/13/2017
I haven;t tried this product as of yet but would really love to try it out. I use thr Garnier Nutruisse and I love it!
4/12/2017
My daughter uses this product for her hair and gorgeous.
4/12/2017
I would absolutly love to get this Garnier.Olia Superblond Extreme B++;Super Bleach. Its time to bleach my hair again and this is the color I use, I've just never tried this brand. I really want to get this to review. Its suposed to be healthier on your hair. This would be a perfect product to review. Thank you
4/11/2017
no i have not try it but my daugther did . last week she went to buy it. she love it . i love to try it. she gave it a 5 star
4/8/2017
It'll be dream to get to try it bc I'm always dying my hair w new products.
4/7/2017
Have not tried product yet . would like to try soon . would be nice
4/7/2017
I do my own color at home would like to try This product
4/6/2017
I haven't tried all of these hair colors. I will slowly get through them to see how long they stay.
4/4/2017
My hair is turning gray,I need to start dying it.this would be great to hairlight
4/4/2017
Omg I am a hair stylist haven't used this color yet on my hair would love to test it and try it out with pictures and my honest opinion . Thank you
4/4/2017
I color my hair every 3 months, I have wanted to try Garnier hair lighter. I'd like to test this and let you know how I like it and I'll tell my friends about it too.
4/3/2017
I need a lightener just like Garnier! Home Tester Club please consider me to test it! My hair is awfully showing it's roots!
4/3/2017
Id love to try this product. I havent tryed anythin but there shampoos and conditioners.
4/3/2017
I have not tried this product. I always dye my hair blonde would like to try.