4.2 5 0 94 94 Discover, intense lightening performance for luminous, long lasting blonde and a unique sensorial experience with non-drip velvety texture and delicate floral fragrance.

13/04/2017
I haven;t tried this product as of yet but would really love to try it out. I use thr Garnier Nutruisse and I love it!
12/04/2017
My daughter uses this product for her hair and gorgeous.
12/04/2017
I would absolutly love to get this Garnier.Olia Superblond Extreme B++;Super Bleach. Its time to bleach my hair again and this is the color I use, I've just never tried this brand. I really want to get this to review. Its suposed to be healthier on your hair. This would be a perfect product to review. Thank you
11/04/2017
no i have not try it but my daugther did . last week she went to buy it. she love it . i love to try it. she gave it a 5 star
08/04/2017
It'll be dream to get to try it bc I'm always dying my hair w new products.
07/04/2017
Have not tried product yet . would like to try soon . would be nice
07/04/2017
I do my own color at home would like to try This product
06/04/2017
I haven't tried all of these hair colors. I will slowly get through them to see how long they stay.
04/04/2017
My hair is turning gray,I need to start dying it.this would be great to hairlight
04/04/2017
Omg I am a hair stylist haven't used this color yet on my hair would love to test it and try it out with pictures and my honest opinion . Thank you
04/04/2017
I color my hair every 3 months, I have wanted to try Garnier hair lighter. I'd like to test this and let you know how I like it and I'll tell my friends about it too.
03/04/2017
I need a lightener just like Garnier! Home Tester Club please consider me to test it! My hair is awfully showing it's roots!
03/04/2017
Id love to try this product. I havent tryed anythin but there shampoos and conditioners.
03/04/2017
I have not tried this product. I always dye my hair blonde would like to try.
03/04/2017
I've never never tried this brand of products before but willing to try it out hair dye. Garnier oila.