4.2 5 0 95 95 Discover, intense lightening performance for luminous, long lasting blonde and a unique sensorial experience with non-drip velvety texture and delicate floral fragrance.

5/29/2018
send the free samples of Garnier Olia Superblond Extreme B++Super Bleach to street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
11/26/2017
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Made hair patchy and ginger even though originally blonde. Then after wash out hair is in very bad condition and so dry that can’t get a brush through it. Will have to go to hairdressers to get this sorted. No dye has ever done this. This needs to be banned.
9/7/2017
Loved it! Hair felt soft and nurished afterwards. I would definitely suggest this product to friends and family, as well as , by a second time to use in my own hair for a second time.
8/15/2017
I love this bleach. It has been hard to find a ammonia free bleaching product for hair. I have pitch black hair, and gave this product a try for an at home highlights session. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I love this because my hair didn't feel super dry or ruined after the bleaching. Since this product contains oils, my hair felt soft and moisturized. I love this hair bleach and will use it again once I need to touch up my hair color.
7/22/2017
Love it! Does not have a harsh chemical smell. Color is beautiful and it does not dry hair out. Highly recommend it!
7/18/2017
Really love the smell and that it has no ammonia and has no harmful effects
6/27/2017
One of the best hair colour lines. It left my hair with salon quality but also did a deep conditioning! I highly recommend this product!
6/11/2017
I have colored my hair blonde for a few years now. I would like to have a blonde color dye that doesn't frye my hair but leaves a beautiful color without fading fast. So I would like to try this
5/24/2017
The new Garnier Olia hair color is seriously amazing! No ammonia! It has a thick cream when applying so it doesn't drip all over! It makes my hair feel smoother and shinier! The color lasts longer as well!
4/27/2017
Olia is one brand we trust when its about coloring hair and not wanting harmful chemicals as amonia leaving you worried weather to use hair color or not. I have noticed it causes no burning/watery eyes and is the best choice, The color comes out really well and my experience so far has been really good!
4/24/2017
I really like the product...didn't quite get the color I wanted but still turned out nice. much easier on the eyes and nose since it doesn't have the stench of regular hair dyes.
4/21/2017
I love Olia! It smells nice and leaves my hair the color I want! The color stays on for about 3-4 weeks before I have to use it again. It does leave my hair soft and smelling great!
4/17/2017
I had tried this before and I love it . I love how soft it makes my hair feels. I love the ingredients of it .
4/14/2017
my hair is beautiful and soft not like most bleaches
4/13/2017
B++ rating didn't like how it gave my hair a red tint, while dying it dark brown from a light brown...