4.6 5 0 104 104 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

14/07/2020
A wee bit scratchy
This product did not disappoint for the price point in the fragrance department,nor did let me down in getting my skin genuinely clean. That's why I rated 4 stars however I witheld that elusive 5th because in my opinion the scrubbing crystals were coarse. However my skin was feeling sensitive that day. My best suggestion is to try the product for yourself you can't beat the $$ and it gets you soft and clean.
07/07/2020
Micelluar cleanser
I got this as a sample and was surprised by how, very refreshing vibrant makes you feel so cool and alive in mornings
06/06/2020
Not so great!
I expected to love this. I didn't. Didn't remove my makeup well at all. Especially hard to remove lipstick.
22/03/2020
Garnier
Very refreshing vibrant makes you feel so cool and alive in mornings
06/03/2020
Garner foaming water/toner
I got this as a sample. I really was impressed with this. It left my skin feeling so fresh n clean n I noticed a difference after a couple uses.i totally recommend this .
28/12/2019
Amazing!!
I already loved the micellar water, but this stuff is fabulous, it took my makeup right off and left no trace of raccoon eyes when I got out of the shower! My face has never felt so clean!
26/11/2019
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED IT TO EVERYONE I KNOW! I cannot believe how easy and wonderful it cleans off my eye makeup and even the waterproof mascara. My favorote thing tho is how soft and smooth and moisturized my face feels even after it dries! HANDS DOWN BEST THING ON THE MARKET!
23/11/2019
Great stuff
It didnt leave my face dry and it tooo my halloween makeup off very good.
18/11/2019
Makeup remover
It's a fantastic product for makeup remover and it's not smudging makeup on face... It's affordable product with good quality I m loving it
19/10/2019
Oh So Clean
This by far is one of the best drugstore facial cleansers. It removes everything, doesn't leave any type of residue and will not cause breakouts or irritate your skin. Just leaves your face clean and smooth.
28/09/2019
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
This is a great product, cleans great and it doesn't burn like most face cleaners, great price.
21/09/2019
Love this!
Dont have to scrub hard to remove makeup, face feels so clean after!!
14/09/2019
Great for face
It makes my face all soft and smooth. I put it on with a cotton pad.
02/08/2019
Effortless cleanse
I like having a product that is clean and clear, I like having a product on my face that addresses the dirt and grime issues, and I like having a product that has little or no say in this is what the product does for me I have this bottle is my go to. It does not leave a soap or a film on my face I find it refreshing when I wipe my face and there is just clean left behind so yes I would totally recommend this product
11/07/2019
My new fav!
I love this cleanser. It’s so light and rinses cleanly off without drying out my skin. Leaves my skin soft and radiant. Easy 30 seconds to beautiful. I love it. It’s a new staple in my beauty routine!