Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

4.6 5 0 385 385 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

22/09/2021
Your face will feel fresh
I was very happy with the foaming cleaner. Foamed up nicely and easy to remove. Skin felt fresh afterwards. Easy on all types of skin. I have yet to find a Garnier product that I have not liked.
15/09/2021
Great!
I got a sample of the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser in the mail and tried it. I loved it so I went and bought the full size. It's so gentle yet removes your left over makeup well.
24/07/2021
Face wash
This foaming face wash is the absolute best I have ever tried. I love how it foams up on your face as it cleans and makes my face feel so clean & refreshed. It takes make up off so easily
23/07/2021
A good all in one micellar water that is great for oily skin and melt away makeup and other impurities.
04/07/2021
Lifts makeup & dirt well
I love all of Garnier’s micellar water products. I was excited to see that they had a micellar water foaming cleanser. It does cleanse well and lift dirt and makeup. Because I mainly use micellar water as a first step to double cleansing, I wash off the regular micellar water so this doesn’t make sense for me to purchase separately. But, I would still recommend this. Most people don’t wash of the regular micellar water like I do.
30/06/2021
Gentle on my sensitive skin
It very gentle on my skin and leaves it clean and hydrated at the same time. This is actually one of my brands # 1 for cleaning my face, I have been using it for years and always get excited when they come up with a new product!
30/06/2021
One product, One love
This product is beyond amazing. It has taken even the hardest makeup out of my face with a single pass. I also enjoy the fact that I do not feel oily after the application, which has been the case with past cleansers.
04/06/2021
Works great as a makeup remover
The directions say use it in the morning to cleanse your skin and remove makeup at night. I personally don’t use as my morning cleanser but I do use it often to remove my makeup and occasionally during the day if I’m having an extra shiny day from my oily skin. It does help control shine briefly but it does not last all day. I love using it to remove makeup or as a midday refresher.
02/06/2021
Garnier wonderful
This is for combination to Oily skin and it works great. It dosen't irriate my skin or my eyes at all. It removes any and all makeup that may be left over. I haven't ever noticed any dryness or redness of my skin. I would recommend it for an u one with combination to oily skin.
01/06/2021
One of my faves
I love Garnier! So it is no surprise that I love this foaming cleanser! I have 'ombo skin and this stuff helps my skin so much with oil production! I'm not as oily as I used to be!! Great product!!
28/05/2021
For my daughter
My 13 year old daughter uses this. She loves it. It is gentle on her skin but also affective when cleaning. She has sensitive skin and I have noticed quite a difference in the 6 months she has been using this. She used to get blackheads on her forehead and chin but this cleanser has really help minimize that. I would recommend for adolescents or those with sensitive skin.
18/05/2021
Sublime
Fantastic product, my face is so clear and clean after using this, just heavenly
18/05/2021
Works good for combo skin
I feel like this worked really good for my face. Left it feeling clean and soft.
19/04/2021
This product is great. I have extremely sensitive skin and most products dry my skin out. This product made my skin moisturized, clean feeling and oil free!
10/04/2021
Works okay
This facial wash does a good job at cleaning without overly drying but for me personally it didn’t help my skin concerns which is only why I didn’t give it a 5 star. However it is a great everyday facial wash for normal skin