Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

4.6 5 0 372 372 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

10/04/2021
Works okay
This facial wash does a good job at cleaning without overly drying but for me personally it didn’t help my skin concerns which is only why I didn’t give it a 5 star. However it is a great everyday facial wash for normal skin
04/03/2021
Its ok
Im not a huge fan of microcellar water products but this did provide a clean feeling and removed a lot of makeup
12/02/2021
Super
This Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water is amazing. I’ve used Garnier’s Micellar waters in the past, but this one is my favorite so far. I have combination somewhat sensitive skin and this water doesn’t irritate my skin. It removes makeup and buildup really well. It says that you don’t need to cleanse your face after using this Micellar water, however if I remove makeup I double cleanse. If I don’t use make up, I apply this Micellar water as a tonic. After applying it my face feels fresh and clean, looks radiant.
09/02/2021
Chef's Kiss!
When I do my double cleansing when I do my regular skin regimen this is my second step. It feels so refreshing after the shower and doesn't give you an oily feel to your skin. Your mascara literally melts off. Garnier is one of my favorite products and I'm addicted with anything they come out with that is Micellar because I know my sensitive skin will react very well to the ingredients they use.
02/02/2021
Leaves my skin fresh
My skin is fresh and clean after I use the product. If I wear lots of makeup, then it does not go away very easy but if you do not wear any makeup, this is great for cleaning your face.
10/01/2021
It’s just OKAY.
This product does feel refreshing if that’s what you are looking for. However if you are using it for the purpose of removing makeup it does not do the job great. I noticed it will wipe off the visible makeup left after using it but if you use a stronger product right after this you will find a lot of dirt, makeup, residual makeup, etc still on the skin. Speaking for myself I would rather have one product that takes everything off in one ste.
21/12/2020
Cleansing
I received a sample of this micellar water and it was pretty decent. It did not remove all of my makeup but it does feel refreshing. Definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated!
14/12/2020
Can use even if you don't wear makeup!
I use this product similar to astringent. This product is light and not harsh on the skin its lifts the door and oil right out of your pores.
14/11/2020
I have really sensitive skin when it comes to face washes. This is a gentle cleanser that helps to remove oil and dirt without leaving your skin irritated or oils
05/11/2020
Garnier Products are ALL good!!
I’m in love with all Garnier skincare products, but the variety of Micellar Waters they have for different skin types is awesome! I love how my skin drinks it up & it doesn’t sit heavily on my face.
15/10/2020
My go to...
I absolutely love this product.. it is my go to cleanser
14/10/2020
Good makeup remover
Gentle on the skin very easy to apply I like to use my hands and rub on skin. Sometimes id use a cotton pad! It was a little tricky to remove water proof mascara. But sil love to use it !
02/09/2020
La mejor
Es el mejor agua micellar que he probado. Limpia en profundidad y acaba con cualquier rastro del maquillaje. Además, deja una sensación increible de limpieza en tu rostro. Me encanta.
26/08/2020
Nice, Gentle Cleanser
I liked this product. It is gentle enough for every day use and made my skin feel clean. I liked the scent as well. Minus one star because it did not remove all my make up with one wash.
18/08/2020
Excellent product
I bought this micellar cleansing water before I had moved into the rose water product line with the same company. This is by far one of the BEST micellar cleansing waters. The price is about $8 at discount stores and it's about $12 at drug stores. I'm someone who has sensitive skin so I don't use this one anymore. If you have oily or combination skin this is the one you should give a try.