Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

4.6 5 0 405 405 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

01/06/2022
Garnier did it again!
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, especially after a long hot summer day. I love that after going out on weekends, the full face of makeup comes off just as easily and effortlessly as what I wear to work on daily basis!
24/05/2022
Fav Makeup Removing Wash
This is always the first step in my night time routine. It is such a gentle wash but does a fantastic job at getting rid of all kinds of makeup. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh but not stripped.
21/04/2022
Smells good
This is the only thing that we use at home to remove our makeup. Clean and fresh face ready for moisturizer.
13/04/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
11/04/2022
Clean
I love this products . I switch off depending on my skin. They are gentle and get the job done quickly and leave my skin feeling good.
08/04/2022
One Of My Favorites
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
22/03/2022
A little disappointed
Usually I love Garnier products, but this one didn't work as I expected. It doesn't take makeup off so easy and you use a lot of it to get job done
22/03/2022
Good
This is actually a really good micellar water for face cleansing combination skin. Feels good on the face and cleanses really well. I highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase again in the near future.
16/03/2022
I love it!
Gentle cleanser that isn't drying to the skin. I like this brand because they always produce quality products. It's refreshing and I recommend this for people with all skin types.
14/03/2022
Can you sayahmazing??
This micellar water is perfect for my combo skin. It hydrates without drying my skin out. I feel clean youthful and balanced skin wise. I use this to remove my makeup from the day.
09/03/2022
Best cleansing water !
After I tried a-lot of brands This one which I felt in love with at the end! Very good job 👏
26/02/2022
I use this after washing my face to get the hard water off my skin, makes my face really soft and ready for my serums.
22/02/2022
Beautiful Skin!
This product takes 2 steps out of our skincare routine. It removes makeup and cleanse in one easy step. I wear waterproof makeup that easily wipes off with moisten cotton balls and Micellar Cleansing Water. There is no need to rinse. #Garnier #Skincare #Reesetishas2cents @garnier @ganierusa @reesetisha
20/02/2022
Great overall
This product help get products off your face, but do not rely on it to clean your face, you still need to use a cleanser!
16/02/2022
10/10
My favorite micellar water. It removes all my makeup and any other grime that might be on my face without making my skin greasy