Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

4.6 5 0 379 379 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

04/06/2021
Works great as a makeup remover
The directions say use it in the morning to cleanse your skin and remove makeup at night. I personally don’t use as my morning cleanser but I do use it often to remove my makeup and occasionally during the day if I’m having an extra shiny day from my oily skin. It does help control shine briefly but it does not last all day. I love using it to remove makeup or as a midday refresher.
02/06/2021
Garnier wonderful
This is for combination to Oily skin and it works great. It dosen't irriate my skin or my eyes at all. It removes any and all makeup that may be left over. I haven't ever noticed any dryness or redness of my skin. I would recommend it for an u one with combination to oily skin.
01/06/2021
One of my faves
I love Garnier! So it is no surprise that I love this foaming cleanser! I have 'ombo skin and this stuff helps my skin so much with oil production! I'm not as oily as I used to be!! Great product!!
28/05/2021
For my daughter
My 13 year old daughter uses this. She loves it. It is gentle on her skin but also affective when cleaning. She has sensitive skin and I have noticed quite a difference in the 6 months she has been using this. She used to get blackheads on her forehead and chin but this cleanser has really help minimize that. I would recommend for adolescents or those with sensitive skin.
18/05/2021
Sublime
Fantastic product, my face is so clear and clean after using this, just heavenly
18/05/2021
Works good for combo skin
I feel like this worked really good for my face. Left it feeling clean and soft.
19/04/2021
This product is great. I have extremely sensitive skin and most products dry my skin out. This product made my skin moisturized, clean feeling and oil free!
10/04/2021
Works okay
This facial wash does a good job at cleaning without overly drying but for me personally it didn’t help my skin concerns which is only why I didn’t give it a 5 star. However it is a great everyday facial wash for normal skin
04/03/2021
Its ok
Im not a huge fan of microcellar water products but this did provide a clean feeling and removed a lot of makeup
12/02/2021
Super
This Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water is amazing. I’ve used Garnier’s Micellar waters in the past, but this one is my favorite so far. I have combination somewhat sensitive skin and this water doesn’t irritate my skin. It removes makeup and buildup really well. It says that you don’t need to cleanse your face after using this Micellar water, however if I remove makeup I double cleanse. If I don’t use make up, I apply this Micellar water as a tonic. After applying it my face feels fresh and clean, looks radiant.
09/02/2021
Chef's Kiss!
When I do my double cleansing when I do my regular skin regimen this is my second step. It feels so refreshing after the shower and doesn't give you an oily feel to your skin. Your mascara literally melts off. Garnier is one of my favorite products and I'm addicted with anything they come out with that is Micellar because I know my sensitive skin will react very well to the ingredients they use.
02/02/2021
Leaves my skin fresh
My skin is fresh and clean after I use the product. If I wear lots of makeup, then it does not go away very easy but if you do not wear any makeup, this is great for cleaning your face.
10/01/2021
It’s just OKAY.
This product does feel refreshing if that’s what you are looking for. However if you are using it for the purpose of removing makeup it does not do the job great. I noticed it will wipe off the visible makeup left after using it but if you use a stronger product right after this you will find a lot of dirt, makeup, residual makeup, etc still on the skin. Speaking for myself I would rather have one product that takes everything off in one ste.
21/12/2020
Cleansing
I received a sample of this micellar water and it was pretty decent. It did not remove all of my makeup but it does feel refreshing. Definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated!
14/12/2020
Can use even if you don't wear makeup!
I use this product similar to astringent. This product is light and not harsh on the skin its lifts the door and oil right out of your pores.