4.6 5 0 111 111 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

14/11/2020
I have really sensitive skin when it comes to face washes. This is a gentle cleanser that helps to remove oil and dirt without leaving your skin irritated or oils
05/11/2020
Garnier Products are ALL good!!
I’m in love with all Garnier skincare products, but the variety of Micellar Waters they have for different skin types is awesome! I love how my skin drinks it up & it doesn’t sit heavily on my face.
15/10/2020
My go to...
I absolutely love this product.. it is my go to cleanser
14/10/2020
Good makeup remover
Gentle on the skin very easy to apply I like to use my hands and rub on skin. Sometimes id use a cotton pad! It was a little tricky to remove water proof mascara. But sil love to use it !
02/09/2020
La mejor
Es el mejor agua micellar que he probado. Limpia en profundidad y acaba con cualquier rastro del maquillaje. Además, deja una sensación increible de limpieza en tu rostro. Me encanta.
26/08/2020
Nice, Gentle Cleanser
I liked this product. It is gentle enough for every day use and made my skin feel clean. I liked the scent as well. Minus one star because it did not remove all my make up with one wash.
18/08/2020
Excellent product
I bought this micellar cleansing water before I had moved into the rose water product line with the same company. This is by far one of the BEST micellar cleansing waters. The price is about $8 at discount stores and it's about $12 at drug stores. I'm someone who has sensitive skin so I don't use this one anymore. If you have oily or combination skin this is the one you should give a try.
14/07/2020
A wee bit scratchy
This product did not disappoint for the price point in the fragrance department,nor did let me down in getting my skin genuinely clean. That's why I rated 4 stars however I witheld that elusive 5th because in my opinion the scrubbing crystals were coarse. However my skin was feeling sensitive that day. My best suggestion is to try the product for yourself you can't beat the $$ and it gets you soft and clean.
07/07/2020
Micelluar cleanser
I got this as a sample and was surprised by how, very refreshing vibrant makes you feel so cool and alive in mornings
06/06/2020
Not so great!
I expected to love this. I didn't. Didn't remove my makeup well at all. Especially hard to remove lipstick.
22/03/2020
Garnier
Very refreshing vibrant makes you feel so cool and alive in mornings
06/03/2020
Garner foaming water/toner
I got this as a sample. I really was impressed with this. It left my skin feeling so fresh n clean n I noticed a difference after a couple uses.i totally recommend this .
28/12/2019
Amazing!!
I already loved the micellar water, but this stuff is fabulous, it took my makeup right off and left no trace of raccoon eyes when I got out of the shower! My face has never felt so clean!
26/11/2019
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED IT TO EVERYONE I KNOW! I cannot believe how easy and wonderful it cleans off my eye makeup and even the waterproof mascara. My favorote thing tho is how soft and smooth and moisturized my face feels even after it dries! HANDS DOWN BEST THING ON THE MARKET!
23/11/2019
Great stuff
It didnt leave my face dry and it tooo my halloween makeup off very good.