4.6 5 0 347 347 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

19/10/2019
Oh So Clean
This by far is one of the best drugstore facial cleansers. It removes everything, doesn't leave any type of residue and will not cause breakouts or irritate your skin. Just leaves your face clean and smooth.
28/09/2019
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
This is a great product, cleans great and it doesn't burn like most face cleaners, great price.
21/09/2019
Love this!
Dont have to scrub hard to remove makeup, face feels so clean after!!
14/09/2019
Great for face
It makes my face all soft and smooth. I put it on with a cotton pad.
02/08/2019
Effortless cleanse
I like having a product that is clean and clear, I like having a product on my face that addresses the dirt and grime issues, and I like having a product that has little or no say in this is what the product does for me I have this bottle is my go to. It does not leave a soap or a film on my face I find it refreshing when I wipe my face and there is just clean left behind so yes I would totally recommend this product
11/07/2019
My new fav!
I love this cleanser. It’s so light and rinses cleanly off without drying out my skin. Leaves my skin soft and radiant. Easy 30 seconds to beautiful. I love it. It’s a new staple in my beauty routine!
03/07/2019
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and refreshed
12/06/2019
Love this it totally takes off my makeup an leaves my skin fresh totally takes off the eyelash glue an everything love it burns when you get in your eye though so done get it in your eyes
15/04/2019
Favorite Cleanser!
This is hands-down the best cleanser that I have ever tried. I usually get a reaction on most make-up removers but not with this one. It works great on my sensitive skin and it gets rid of makeup and dirt.
31/03/2019
Piel grasa
Este producto es esencial para las pieles grasas, quita increíblemente toda suciedad dejada por el maquillaje
11/01/2019
Garnier Micellar Foaming Cleanser
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It doesn't make me breakout, gentle on skin. Excellent Product!
07/01/2019
Love this!
I absolutely have fell in love with this product. I’ve tried numerous micellar products and this hands down has been my favorite for removing dirt and makeup.
20/12/2018
On my shopping list
I love this! My face always feels so clean and refreshed. I now have this on my shopping list. It has became one of my regular beauty products!
07/12/2018
Awesome
I really was skeptical about this at first because a lot of drugstore cleansers don't work for me. It I thoroughly enjoyed this one it wasn't harsh and took my makeup right off without leaving it dry or breakout!
07/11/2018
Great Cleanse
This removed all traces of makeup, including eye makeup and mascara. Left my skin feeling soft, clean and moisturized.