Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

4.6 5 0 412 412 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

15/01/2023
Love this micellar water. It works great removing makeup and it is very easy to use.
13/01/2023
Affordable and works
Overall this isn't a terrible cleanser, however it does not easily remove makeup. I still end up with racoon eyes after washing. You will definitely need to double cleanse. I wouldn't use this as a first cleanse, it's better suited as a 2nd cleanse. Gentle and doesn't strip my skin but not great at removing all your makeup.
18/11/2022
Great skincare
I tried this product and it’s my new go to for cleaning my skin. My face feels and looks so much better. It removes everything without drying my skin. I definitely recommend
02/10/2022
Best make up remover !!
I really enjoy this make up cleaner !!! It’s so gentle and it’s great for sensitive skin!! Doesn’t have any bad ingredients! I I think is very practical and affordable! I would highly recommend this product
24/09/2022
Big deal
I am a big fan of micellar water for facial cleansing and this is one of my favorite brands to use. It feels very gentle as your using it but it is also very effective.
22/09/2022
Love
I am a big fan of cleansing water this works very well with my oily skin and doesn’t make it feel like I have a lot of product on my face. I will always keep this on my shelf for regular use.
21/09/2022
Big fan
01/06/2022
Garnier did it again!
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, especially after a long hot summer day. I love that after going out on weekends, the full face of makeup comes off just as easily and effortlessly as what I wear to work on daily basis!
24/05/2022
Fav Makeup Removing Wash
This is always the first step in my night time routine. It is such a gentle wash but does a fantastic job at getting rid of all kinds of makeup. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh but not stripped.
21/04/2022
Smells good
This is the only thing that we use at home to remove our makeup. Clean and fresh face ready for moisturizer.
13/04/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
11/04/2022
Clean
I love this products . I switch off depending on my skin. They are gentle and get the job done quickly and leave my skin feeling good.
08/04/2022
One Of My Favorites
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
22/03/2022
A little disappointed
Usually I love Garnier products, but this one didn't work as I expected. It doesn't take makeup off so easy and you use a lot of it to get job done
22/03/2022
Good
This is actually a really good micellar water for face cleansing combination skin. Feels good on the face and cleanses really well. I highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase again in the near future.