4.5 5 0 342 342 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

9/9/2018
Still not sure if I like micellar in products!
I gave Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types after trying some makeup remover with micellar in it.... it was OK.. I still feel like I didn't remove all of my makeup or maybe it was that odd unfamiliar feeling after using micellar... I had to wash my face a second time with my normal face wash after using this.
8/23/2018
excellent cleanser
The formula for Garnier Skin Active Micellar Foaming cleanser is simply wonderful. It's very light and thin but lathers more than you'd expect. It has a silky feel against your skin and effectively removes dirt and oil on your skin without drying your skin out or causing any irritation. It's true that it does remove makeup as well. That makes it so much more convenient than using multiple products for your makeup removal and skin care routine. If you want it to lather and foam even more you can use it with a konjac sponge or a sonic cleanser and it foams like crazy. I have tried it many different types of ways and they all work very well to get my face clean. It's even safe for sensitive skin. It's nearly unscented and does not leave behind any residue. My face feels so soft and silky after using it. I actually enjoy using this cleaner more than regular micellar water.
8/15/2018
When I bought this product I was thinking that this was going to be great to use when I was dead tired after a long day & wanted to fall into bed. I used it, expecting it to remove my makeup & clean my face so I didn't have to go thru my normal skin routine. Wrong! This product sucked! It didn't remove my makeup. I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin. I have large pores. It didn't help clean them out. All it is was just water in a bottle with some type of supposed cleanser inside. No thanx! I'll keep my $7 & continue using witch hazel to do the same thing & more that the micellar water claims.
7/26/2018
Even though the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser contains zero fragrance, I did detect a chemical-like odor which dissipated almost instantaneously. I was surprised at its thin consistency, and there was only a very slight foaming action. The product didn’t rinse off as easily as I had hoped, but it did leave zero film behind. My sensitive skin was left feeling smooth, soft, and clean - no tightness, dryness, itchiness, or irritation. But, I didn’t get the matte finish that I was hoping for...there was still some shine.
7/14/2018
I just tried this and I love it! It's so easy to use, and great to travel with,and it cleans well,and rinses clean.
7/6/2018
Love this face wash! super gentle on your skin but still does a great job. And doesn't dry your face out.
6/26/2018
Una de las mejores cosas que e usad o en mi cuerpo GARNIER SKINACTIVE ALL-IN-1 RINSE OFF MICELLAR FOAMING CLEANSER excelente
6/9/2018
it does the job but it leaves your face all dry and tence but it does remove all the makeup
6/8/2018
Most cleansers I have used dry my face out, after using this for over a week my skin was fine. it's very gentle, foams well and rinses clean with no residue. No chemical scent either.
6/6/2018
Wow is all I can say! This has become a daily part of my routine as it nourishes yet gently cleanses my face and removes makeup so easily without harsh rubbing! A must have!
6/5/2018
Love my Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser! It easily removes dirt, makeup, and impurities with a few swipes. Leaves your skin feeling so soft, healthy, clean, and glowing. I use this product every day, and have noticed visible signs of improvement in my face. I will definitely be buying more of this, and absolutely recommend this product to anyone who wants clean healthy glowing skin. #LoveGarnier
6/1/2018
I absolutely love this product from Garnier! Since I wear makeup every day, I want to make sure that I am effectively removing all of the makeup and oil buildup on my face, and Garnier's Micellar Foaming Cleanser does a great job of removing those impurities from my face. I also like that this product is intended for those with oily skin because I have extremely oily skin and don't want facial products to make my skin produce even more oil. In the future, I will be purchasing this product again because of my positive experience with it.
5/31/2018
I absolutely love this product. I have very sensitive skin and have no problems with this cleanser. It works great!
5/30/2018
I think that Garnier did an amazing job with this product. I have very sensitive skin & this product is super gentle. Typically removing eye make up can be a 2 day process, but this cleanser removed it with ease. My face was very soft & smooth feeling without any residue feeling at all! I loved that as soon as I started rubbing it on my face it instantly started to foam.
5/30/2018
I got this product from walmart! I love micellar water, so this foaming cleanser was so worth it. Makes skin soft and clean!!