4.6 5 0 348 348 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

07/11/2018
Great Cleanse
This removed all traces of makeup, including eye makeup and mascara. Left my skin feeling soft, clean and moisturized.
23/10/2018
Amazing!
Leaves your skin all natural and is incredibly soft definetly reccomend
16/10/2018
Works great
It works great at removing makeup. I feel i have to wash my face after using it because I feel i have oil on my face. Very gentle and doesn't dry your face out.
10/10/2018
Love it!!!!!
I tried this and still buy. This is the best for getting into the pores and removing most of your makeup and eye makeup. There is nothing bad about this for me. I have been battling with adult acne and trying to get my skin clean and love this.
09/10/2018
Sensitive skin friendly & a little does the job
I found this cleaner to be perfect for my combo skin. It has a light not overwhelming scent, and takes the day off makeup included. Water proof mascara is a bit hard to get all off. Overall I would purchase again as it makes my skin feel dewy.
08/10/2018
Recomendado
TENGO UNA PIEL MUY GRASOSA Y ME RESULTA DIFICIL Y ENTRANTE ENCONTAR UN LIMPIADOR O UN LAVADO DE CARA QUE NO CONTRIBUYA A MIS BROTES PERO ESTO ES SORPRENDENTE PARA LA PIEL SUAVE DEJA UNA PIEL LIMPIA Y RADIANTE CON SU FRESCURA..ESTO ES PERFECTO LO RECOMENDARIA..
05/10/2018
So amazing!
I have very sensitive skin, and find it so hard and stressful to find a cleanser or face wash that doesn’t contribute to my break outs! But this is amazing for gentle skin , it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean , doesn’t leave it dry either. This is perfect if you use it with a face brush! 10/10 would recommend
11/09/2018
Great Micellar Water
I have really oily skin and this micellar water is fantastic in keeping my skin more matte-like. It easily dissolves makeup without any harsh rubbing, which is great for my skin and eyes. It makes getting a full face of makeup off at night a lot easier. I tend to try to get products with less chemicals in them and was initially upset that this had more chemicals than the pink micellar water from Garnier, but I really like the mattifying effect so I'm sticking with it.
09/09/2018
Still not sure if I like micellar in products!
I gave Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types after trying some makeup remover with micellar in it.... it was OK.. I still feel like I didn't remove all of my makeup or maybe it was that odd unfamiliar feeling after using micellar... I had to wash my face a second time with my normal face wash after using this.
26/07/2018
Even though the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser contains zero fragrance, I did detect a chemical-like odor which dissipated almost instantaneously. I was surprised at its thin consistency, and there was only a very slight foaming action. The product didn’t rinse off as easily as I had hoped, but it did leave zero film behind. My sensitive skin was left feeling smooth, soft, and clean - no tightness, dryness, itchiness, or irritation. But, I didn’t get the matte finish that I was hoping for...there was still some shine.
14/07/2018
I just tried this and I love it! It's so easy to use, and great to travel with,and it cleans well,and rinses clean.
06/07/2018
Love this face wash! super gentle on your skin but still does a great job. And doesn't dry your face out.
09/06/2018
it does the job but it leaves your face all dry and tence but it does remove all the makeup
08/06/2018
Most cleansers I have used dry my face out, after using this for over a week my skin was fine. it's very gentle, foams well and rinses clean with no residue. No chemical scent either.
06/06/2018
Wow is all I can say! This has become a daily part of my routine as it nourishes yet gently cleanses my face and removes makeup so easily without harsh rubbing! A must have!