4.6 5 0 101 101 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

31/03/2019
Piel grasa
Este producto es esencial para las pieles grasas, quita increíblemente toda suciedad dejada por el maquillaje
11/01/2019
Garnier Micellar Foaming Cleanser
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It doesn't make me breakout, gentle on skin. Excellent Product!
07/01/2019
Love this!
I absolutely have fell in love with this product. I’ve tried numerous micellar products and this hands down has been my favorite for removing dirt and makeup.
20/12/2018
On my shopping list
I love this! My face always feels so clean and refreshed. I now have this on my shopping list. It has became one of my regular beauty products!
07/12/2018
Awesome
I really was skeptical about this at first because a lot of drugstore cleansers don't work for me. It I thoroughly enjoyed this one it wasn't harsh and took my makeup right off without leaving it dry or breakout!
07/11/2018
Great Cleanse
This removed all traces of makeup, including eye makeup and mascara. Left my skin feeling soft, clean and moisturized.
23/10/2018
Amazing!
Leaves your skin all natural and is incredibly soft definetly reccomend
16/10/2018
Works great
It works great at removing makeup. I feel i have to wash my face after using it because I feel i have oil on my face. Very gentle and doesn't dry your face out.
10/10/2018
Love it!!!!!
I tried this and still buy. This is the best for getting into the pores and removing most of your makeup and eye makeup. There is nothing bad about this for me. I have been battling with adult acne and trying to get my skin clean and love this.
09/10/2018
Sensitive skin friendly & a little does the job
I found this cleaner to be perfect for my combo skin. It has a light not overwhelming scent, and takes the day off makeup included. Water proof mascara is a bit hard to get all off. Overall I would purchase again as it makes my skin feel dewy.
08/10/2018
Recomendado
TENGO UNA PIEL MUY GRASOSA Y ME RESULTA DIFICIL Y ENTRANTE ENCONTAR UN LIMPIADOR O UN LAVADO DE CARA QUE NO CONTRIBUYA A MIS BROTES PERO ESTO ES SORPRENDENTE PARA LA PIEL SUAVE DEJA UNA PIEL LIMPIA Y RADIANTE CON SU FRESCURA..ESTO ES PERFECTO LO RECOMENDARIA..
05/10/2018
So amazing!
I have very sensitive skin, and find it so hard and stressful to find a cleanser or face wash that doesn’t contribute to my break outs! But this is amazing for gentle skin , it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean , doesn’t leave it dry either. This is perfect if you use it with a face brush! 10/10 would recommend
11/09/2018
Great Micellar Water
I have really oily skin and this micellar water is fantastic in keeping my skin more matte-like. It easily dissolves makeup without any harsh rubbing, which is great for my skin and eyes. It makes getting a full face of makeup off at night a lot easier. I tend to try to get products with less chemicals in them and was initially upset that this had more chemicals than the pink micellar water from Garnier, but I really like the mattifying effect so I'm sticking with it.
09/09/2018
Still not sure if I like micellar in products!
I gave Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types after trying some makeup remover with micellar in it.... it was OK.. I still feel like I didn't remove all of my makeup or maybe it was that odd unfamiliar feeling after using micellar... I had to wash my face a second time with my normal face wash after using this.
26/07/2018
Even though the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser contains zero fragrance, I did detect a chemical-like odor which dissipated almost instantaneously. I was surprised at its thin consistency, and there was only a very slight foaming action. The product didn’t rinse off as easily as I had hoped, but it did leave zero film behind. My sensitive skin was left feeling smooth, soft, and clean - no tightness, dryness, itchiness, or irritation. But, I didn’t get the matte finish that I was hoping for...there was still some shine.