4.6 5 0 349 349 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

4/7/2018
I’ve tried the other 2 Micellar waters and I loved them. I’m interested in trying this! Has anyone used this before and did you like it? (:
4/7/2018
I would love to try this out. Sound very interesting
4/7/2018
I have heard fantastic comments from friends about this face wash, I would LOVE to try this product out!!!
4/7/2018
I have heard great things about this product- but I have not tried it myself yet
4/7/2018
I have not tried this one but my friends have and they say its one of the best face wash ever hope I get a chance to try it
4/7/2018
Me gustaría probar este producto para piel mixta 😙 se ve fabuloso.
4/7/2018
Me gustaría probarlo uso esta marca pero no e utilizado este producto me gustaría probarlo
4/7/2018
Quisiera probar el products ya que me interesa y referring a personas que lo usen
4/6/2018
I am still trying to figure out how this stuff works.
4/6/2018
I would absolutely love to try this. I currently use the pink cap micellar water and it has been a GOD SEND! So gentle on the skin and waaay better than oils and harsh washes.
4/6/2018
Micellar Foaming Cleanser, I see it in the Drug Store, now I see it hear!!! Would love to try this product, I am hoping it does all it suppose to do.
Better Than Bar Soap!! Great Facial Cleaner I use there Shampoo Product also
4/6/2018
No eh probado este producto, pero eh visto muchos anuncios en televisión y revistas. Me llama la atención que quite el maquillaje tan rápido. Yo suelo utilizar maquillaje muy cargado y me gustaría la oportunidad de probarlo.
4/6/2018
I would loveto.try this product, as i have very oily skin and can't get the rite products for it yet.
4/6/2018
No he probado el producto, pero he escuchado buenas referencias. Quisiera probarlo y así poder dar las mías.