4.6 5 0 353 353 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

07/04/2018
I would love to try this product. It sounds simple and refreshing. I love that it is mad for sensitive skin!
07/04/2018
I would love to try this product. It looks like something that I could use and would love. I would really like to try it out to see for myself.
07/04/2018
I use Garnier shampoo and Conditioner. I love trying new products, especially from the brands I already know and trust. This sounds like it’s right up my alley!
07/04/2018
I have not tried this product yet, but I am going to be trying it soon. It already sounded interesting, but the hometesterclub.com reviews have told me everything else that I needed to know; and I absolutely want to try this product. I could easily see it becoming a part of my daily beauty routine.
07/04/2018
Made skin feel very smooth and soft not oily or dry love it ❤️
07/04/2018
I’ve tried the other 2 Micellar waters and I loved them. I’m interested in trying this! Has anyone used this before and did you like it? (:
07/04/2018
I would love to try this out. Sound very interesting
07/04/2018
I have heard fantastic comments from friends about this face wash, I would LOVE to try this product out!!!
07/04/2018
I have heard great things about this product- but I have not tried it myself yet
07/04/2018
I have not tried this one but my friends have and they say its one of the best face wash ever hope I get a chance to try it
07/04/2018
Me gustaría probar este producto para piel mixta 😙 se ve fabuloso.
07/04/2018
Me gustaría probarlo uso esta marca pero no e utilizado este producto me gustaría probarlo
07/04/2018
Quisiera probar el products ya que me interesa y referring a personas que lo usen
06/04/2018
I am still trying to figure out how this stuff works.
06/04/2018
I would absolutely love to try this. I currently use the pink cap micellar water and it has been a GOD SEND! So gentle on the skin and waaay better than oils and harsh washes.