4.6 5 0 348 348 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

05/04/2018
Have not seen this product or tried it but would like to
05/04/2018
I would love to try this out, I have tried the other Micellars from Garnier but I haven’t tried this one. The other ones work so well!
05/04/2018
I haven’t tried this cleanser yet but would love to. I’m always looking for good cleansers.
05/04/2018
Sounds wonderful Micellar Foaming skin cleaner. I would enjoy testing and reviewing Garnier products.
05/04/2018
I have tried the cleansing water, and love it. I have never tried the foaming cleanser, but would love to!
05/04/2018
I listen very positive for this item .and would like to try.
05/04/2018
Have not tried but I'm going to for sure I'm sure my daughters will want to try this too
05/04/2018
I’ve not tried this yet and I’m not sure that I want to. Micellar water is supposed to be gentle and not have the need to rinse off, so I don’t really care for the name. Also, I’ve tried the original Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water and it burns my eyes a lot.
05/04/2018
This will be so perfect for me to try I have oily skin and I never used this product before
05/04/2018
This sounds great i have combination to oily skin and this really would help my face alot very excited to hear about this
05/04/2018
received a large bottle of Garnier for free from Bzzagent. It's an amazing product. Your skin is so clean and it's easy to use. 2 cotton
05/04/2018
No lo he probafo me encantaria utilizarlo los comentarios q he leido sobre ella han sido muy buenos
04/04/2018
He visto muchas reseñas excelentes de éste producto. Ojalá y sea escogida para recibirlo.
04/04/2018
I wonder if this will work better on my skin than other products I've tried?
03/04/2018
I would love to try. I have never used Micellar products before, but I have heard good things about Garnier products.