4.6 5 0 102 102 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

05/04/2018
This will be so perfect for me to try I have oily skin and I never used this product before
05/04/2018
This sounds great i have combination to oily skin and this really would help my face alot very excited to hear about this
05/04/2018
received a large bottle of Garnier for free from Bzzagent. It's an amazing product. Your skin is so clean and it's easy to use. 2 cotton
05/04/2018
No lo he probafo me encantaria utilizarlo los comentarios q he leido sobre ella han sido muy buenos
04/04/2018
He visto muchas reseñas excelentes de éste producto. Ojalá y sea escogida para recibirlo.
04/04/2018
I wonder if this will work better on my skin than other products I've tried?
03/04/2018
I would love to try. I have never used Micellar products before, but I have heard good things about Garnier products.
03/04/2018
I would love to try this Garnier Cleaner. I use dove soap on my face and sometimes my skin needs other products to get my make-up off.
02/04/2018
Would love to try this as i need something to help with the dryness after washing my face..