4.6 5 0 107 107 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

09/10/2018
Sensitive skin friendly & a little does the job
I found this cleaner to be perfect for my combo skin. It has a light not overwhelming scent, and takes the day off makeup included. Water proof mascara is a bit hard to get all off. Overall I would purchase again as it makes my skin feel dewy.
08/10/2018
Recomendado
TENGO UNA PIEL MUY GRASOSA Y ME RESULTA DIFICIL Y ENTRANTE ENCONTAR UN LIMPIADOR O UN LAVADO DE CARA QUE NO CONTRIBUYA A MIS BROTES PERO ESTO ES SORPRENDENTE PARA LA PIEL SUAVE DEJA UNA PIEL LIMPIA Y RADIANTE CON SU FRESCURA..ESTO ES PERFECTO LO RECOMENDARIA..
05/10/2018
So amazing!
I have very sensitive skin, and find it so hard and stressful to find a cleanser or face wash that doesn’t contribute to my break outs! But this is amazing for gentle skin , it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean , doesn’t leave it dry either. This is perfect if you use it with a face brush! 10/10 would recommend
11/09/2018
Great Micellar Water
I have really oily skin and this micellar water is fantastic in keeping my skin more matte-like. It easily dissolves makeup without any harsh rubbing, which is great for my skin and eyes. It makes getting a full face of makeup off at night a lot easier. I tend to try to get products with less chemicals in them and was initially upset that this had more chemicals than the pink micellar water from Garnier, but I really like the mattifying effect so I'm sticking with it.
09/09/2018
Still not sure if I like micellar in products!
I gave Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types after trying some makeup remover with micellar in it.... it was OK.. I still feel like I didn't remove all of my makeup or maybe it was that odd unfamiliar feeling after using micellar... I had to wash my face a second time with my normal face wash after using this.
26/07/2018
Even though the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser contains zero fragrance, I did detect a chemical-like odor which dissipated almost instantaneously. I was surprised at its thin consistency, and there was only a very slight foaming action. The product didn’t rinse off as easily as I had hoped, but it did leave zero film behind. My sensitive skin was left feeling smooth, soft, and clean - no tightness, dryness, itchiness, or irritation. But, I didn’t get the matte finish that I was hoping for...there was still some shine.
14/07/2018
I just tried this and I love it! It's so easy to use, and great to travel with,and it cleans well,and rinses clean.
06/07/2018
Love this face wash! super gentle on your skin but still does a great job. And doesn't dry your face out.
26/06/2018
Una de las mejores cosas que e usad o en mi cuerpo GARNIER SKINACTIVE ALL-IN-1 RINSE OFF MICELLAR FOAMING CLEANSER excelente
09/06/2018
it does the job but it leaves your face all dry and tence but it does remove all the makeup
08/06/2018
Most cleansers I have used dry my face out, after using this for over a week my skin was fine. it's very gentle, foams well and rinses clean with no residue. No chemical scent either.
06/06/2018
Wow is all I can say! This has become a daily part of my routine as it nourishes yet gently cleanses my face and removes makeup so easily without harsh rubbing! A must have!
05/06/2018
Love my Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser! It easily removes dirt, makeup, and impurities with a few swipes. Leaves your skin feeling so soft, healthy, clean, and glowing. I use this product every day, and have noticed visible signs of improvement in my face. I will definitely be buying more of this, and absolutely recommend this product to anyone who wants clean healthy glowing skin. #LoveGarnier
01/06/2018
I absolutely love this product from Garnier! Since I wear makeup every day, I want to make sure that I am effectively removing all of the makeup and oil buildup on my face, and Garnier's Micellar Foaming Cleanser does a great job of removing those impurities from my face. I also like that this product is intended for those with oily skin because I have extremely oily skin and don't want facial products to make my skin produce even more oil. In the future, I will be purchasing this product again because of my positive experience with it.
31/05/2018
I absolutely love this product. I have very sensitive skin and have no problems with this cleanser. It works great!