4.6 5 0 353 353 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

09/06/2018
it does the job but it leaves your face all dry and tence but it does remove all the makeup
08/06/2018
Most cleansers I have used dry my face out, after using this for over a week my skin was fine. it's very gentle, foams well and rinses clean with no residue. No chemical scent either.
06/06/2018
Wow is all I can say! This has become a daily part of my routine as it nourishes yet gently cleanses my face and removes makeup so easily without harsh rubbing! A must have!
05/06/2018
Love my Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser! It easily removes dirt, makeup, and impurities with a few swipes. Leaves your skin feeling so soft, healthy, clean, and glowing. I use this product every day, and have noticed visible signs of improvement in my face. I will definitely be buying more of this, and absolutely recommend this product to anyone who wants clean healthy glowing skin. #LoveGarnier
01/06/2018
I absolutely love this product from Garnier! Since I wear makeup every day, I want to make sure that I am effectively removing all of the makeup and oil buildup on my face, and Garnier's Micellar Foaming Cleanser does a great job of removing those impurities from my face. I also like that this product is intended for those with oily skin because I have extremely oily skin and don't want facial products to make my skin produce even more oil. In the future, I will be purchasing this product again because of my positive experience with it.
31/05/2018
I absolutely love this product. I have very sensitive skin and have no problems with this cleanser. It works great!
30/05/2018
I think that Garnier did an amazing job with this product. I have very sensitive skin & this product is super gentle. Typically removing eye make up can be a 2 day process, but this cleanser removed it with ease. My face was very soft & smooth feeling without any residue feeling at all! I loved that as soon as I started rubbing it on my face it instantly started to foam.
30/05/2018
I got this product from walmart! I love micellar water, so this foaming cleanser was so worth it. Makes skin soft and clean!!
28/05/2018
I love this product because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I can't always go and try new products that come out without doing research first. I am glad that this product has come out and is now apart of my daily routine
25/05/2018
send me the free samples of Micellar Foaming Cleaner to Edmy Arroyo street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
20/05/2018
I am very new to using this product, but it works pretty well. It works as a great makeup remover.
16/05/2018
I’ve been taking the time to rub it onto my face whenever i’m taking my makeup off, and it removes everything! all the dirt, grime, and makeup too! it even removes my eyebrow makeup lol, which is supposed to be water proof!
15/05/2018
I like using this cleanser because it takes all my makeup off very well and it smells great!
03/05/2018
This product works amazing. Works very fast and very convenient to use. Easy to apply. Plus, very affordable. 🙂🙂
01/05/2018
I love this so much. I use this after I use there micellar water makeup remover. It foams up and helps to get off all the excess makeup, off my face. it is a much-needed step in my nightly face wash routine. Recommend this if you have makeup that is hard to get off. I wear a lot of makeup and find this very useful to get the layers off. Very gentle on my skin, which is very sensitive to most face cleaners. This is not drying at all. Did not cause me any irritation. Recommend if you have sensitive skin.