4.6 5 0 353 353 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

29/04/2018
Makes my skin soft and silky I tried it on my face daily and recommended to my daughters
28/04/2018
This all in one product by Gariner is amazing! Smells great and is easy to use in the am and pm. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, soft and skin of all imperfections. Also helps with the oils, Top notch!
24/04/2018
This product actually feels luxurious on the face and doesn't make your skin feel tight even though it's a bit foamy, and it wasn't greasy either. I didn't need alot, and it was easy to use. No horrible smells and its claims hold true. Good product
22/04/2018
I love how this made my face feel. It didn't leave a greasy feeling or residue.
20/04/2018
I purchased this product for my daughter. She has sensitive skin. She loves it,
20/04/2018
Love this stuff. Doesn't make my face feel dried out but yet my skin is oily and acne free. Would definitely buy this product again.
20/04/2018
Esto es espectacular me encanta Garnier cada vez me sorprende mas!
18/04/2018
THIS LINE OF PRODUCTS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!IT DOESN'T LEAVE A RESIDUE ON MY FACE & LEAVES MY FACE FEELING CLEAN & REFRESHED!THIS PRODUCT & ALL THESE NEW MICELLAR PRODUCTS FROM GARNIER ARE AMAZING!!THEY BEYOND LIVE UP TO THERE JOB!
18/04/2018
I love this product! It's effective and yet gentle on my skin. It cleans deep down to get rid of makeup, dirt and oil.
18/04/2018
I absolutely love this product! Clean clean clean skin!
16/04/2018
I absolutely love this it makes my face feel so refreshed and clean 💕
14/04/2018
I love this product, it removes every trace of makeup and dirt.
13/04/2018
Garnier is stepping up their game this past year with their new micellular water. It literally acts like a magnet to clear your pores of any makeup dirt or oils. When you rinse, it leaves your fave refreshed and soft. Highly recommend!
13/04/2018
I have oily skin that I've been fighting for as long as I can remember, and this 3-in-1 Micellar Water is awesome! It cleanses, removes makeup, and tones your skin in one easy step! My face doesn't oil up as fast after using this as it does with most products!
12/04/2018
I tried this GARNIER SKINACTIVE ALL-IN-1 RINSE OFF MICELLAR FOAMING CLEANSER. It's pretty good. Does not leave my face oily.