4.6 5 0 345 345 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

4/18/2018
THIS LINE OF PRODUCTS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!IT DOESN'T LEAVE A RESIDUE ON MY FACE & LEAVES MY FACE FEELING CLEAN & REFRESHED!THIS PRODUCT & ALL THESE NEW MICELLAR PRODUCTS FROM GARNIER ARE AMAZING!!THEY BEYOND LIVE UP TO THERE JOB!
4/18/2018
I love this product! It's effective and yet gentle on my skin. It cleans deep down to get rid of makeup, dirt and oil.
4/18/2018
I absolutely love this product! Clean clean clean skin!
4/16/2018
I absolutely love this it makes my face feel so refreshed and clean 💕
4/14/2018
I love this product, it removes every trace of makeup and dirt.
4/13/2018
Garnier is stepping up their game this past year with their new micellular water. It literally acts like a magnet to clear your pores of any makeup dirt or oils. When you rinse, it leaves your fave refreshed and soft. Highly recommend!
4/13/2018
I have oily skin that I've been fighting for as long as I can remember, and this 3-in-1 Micellar Water is awesome! It cleanses, removes makeup, and tones your skin in one easy step! My face doesn't oil up as fast after using this as it does with most products!
4/12/2018
I tried this GARNIER SKINACTIVE ALL-IN-1 RINSE OFF MICELLAR FOAMING CLEANSER. It's pretty good. Does not leave my face oily.
4/11/2018
This is the best product for my combo skin.I use it everyday to remove my eye makeup and face makeup,I love it and works like an magnet making my skin so soft feeling and clean without the heavy residue.
4/11/2018
I love the product alot. I have very sensitive skin. So far no problems. I put it as one of the gifts, for bridesmaids. They loved.
4/10/2018
I myself am a person with combination skin. Honestly when I first saw this I thought it would just be another face cleanser that says it can help but does nothing. So I tried it anyways and my skin has never looked better. My face is honestly glowing and it feels good it’s perfect for sensitive skin and my face has gotten clearer. I love it I recommend it.
4/10/2018
it cleans great and leaves your face feeling wonderful
4/10/2018
Have to go cupple more times over eyeliner . But does clean my face and keeps oil away .
4/9/2018
I love this product it leaves my face super baby soft and i love that when washing my face !! Would def buy again or reccommend to a friend ;) xoxo
4/9/2018
This product is easy to use and does the job. Love it!