4.6 5 0 101 101 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

13/04/2018
I have oily skin that I've been fighting for as long as I can remember, and this 3-in-1 Micellar Water is awesome! It cleanses, removes makeup, and tones your skin in one easy step! My face doesn't oil up as fast after using this as it does with most products!
12/04/2018
I tried this GARNIER SKINACTIVE ALL-IN-1 RINSE OFF MICELLAR FOAMING CLEANSER. It's pretty good. Does not leave my face oily.
11/04/2018
This is the best product for my combo skin.I use it everyday to remove my eye makeup and face makeup,I love it and works like an magnet making my skin so soft feeling and clean without the heavy residue.
11/04/2018
I love the product alot. I have very sensitive skin. So far no problems. I put it as one of the gifts, for bridesmaids. They loved.
10/04/2018
I myself am a person with combination skin. Honestly when I first saw this I thought it would just be another face cleanser that says it can help but does nothing. So I tried it anyways and my skin has never looked better. My face is honestly glowing and it feels good it’s perfect for sensitive skin and my face has gotten clearer. I love it I recommend it.
10/04/2018
it cleans great and leaves your face feeling wonderful
10/04/2018
Have to go cupple more times over eyeliner . But does clean my face and keeps oil away .
09/04/2018
I love this product it leaves my face super baby soft and i love that when washing my face !! Would def buy again or reccommend to a friend ;) xoxo
09/04/2018
This product is easy to use and does the job. Love it!
09/04/2018
My skin stays oily all day I would love to try this. I tried a lot of product for oily skin that didn’t work
09/04/2018
I love Micellar cleaners! I absolutely love this foaming solution. What a great combination!
09/04/2018
This is different but great. The foam definitely lets you know you are getting everywhere and it makes your skin feel and look clean
09/04/2018
I feel as though it cleans better with the foaming..love it
09/04/2018
This is my absolute favorite. I love Garnier Skin Active (All-in-1 Rinse Off) Micellar Foaming Cleanser i use it every night. Its so amazing on my combination skin it leaves my face feeling, clean, fresh, and so soft. It easily removes all make up, oils, and dirt that accumulates throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone especially if you wear makeup.
09/04/2018
I will continue to use this in the future and I'm glad I tried it out. I was kind of disappointed at first because the bottle isn't that big but a little goes a long way. Just a quarter size squirt on a dry wash rag or cotton pad will remove all my makeup and any dirt and grime that's otherwise tough to get off. Especially my waterproof eyeliner and mascara but it removes almost all of that off so I'm pretty amazed.