4.6 5 0 348 348 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

4/9/2018
I love this product it leaves my face super baby soft and i love that when washing my face !! Would def buy again or reccommend to a friend ;) xoxo
4/9/2018
This product is easy to use and does the job. Love it!
4/9/2018
My skin stays oily all day I would love to try this. I tried a lot of product for oily skin that didn’t work
4/9/2018
I love Micellar cleaners! I absolutely love this foaming solution. What a great combination!
4/9/2018
This is different but great. The foam definitely lets you know you are getting everywhere and it makes your skin feel and look clean
4/9/2018
I feel as though it cleans better with the foaming..love it
4/9/2018
This is my absolute favorite. I love Garnier Skin Active (All-in-1 Rinse Off) Micellar Foaming Cleanser i use it every night. Its so amazing on my combination skin it leaves my face feeling, clean, fresh, and so soft. It easily removes all make up, oils, and dirt that accumulates throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone especially if you wear makeup.
4/9/2018
I really love Garnier's new Micellar cleansing water. I got tired of trying to take my hard to remove makeup off with just regular soap and water or makeup removing wipes. It left my face red from rubbing and I have sensitive skin so there's not too many products I can use but this is a winner for me. I will continue to use this in the future and I'm glad I tried it out. I was kind of disappointed at first because the bottle isn't that big but a little goes a long way. Just a quarter size squirt on a dry wash rag or cotton pad will remove all my makeup and any dirt and grime that's otherwise tough to get off. Especially my waterproof eyeliner and mascara but it removes almost all of that off so I'm pretty amazed. If I could change anything I'd have to say maybe being able to purchase in different sizes. Travel size, small, medium or large bottles. This really works great on my face and doesn't leave it red from rubbing and doesn't burn or leave my face feeling greasy.
4/8/2018
I really don't see the difference in using these Micellar Water products and using my olay.. I didn't care for it. but that doesn't mean it won't do well for someone else.
4/8/2018
I have this product & it does what it says. Sometimes I'm so tired when I come home I just don't feel like doing the whole skincare routine. This product really helps & saves time. My pores are clearer, face is cleaner, less oily, & not dry. I love it!
4/7/2018
Light feeling formula that was very easy to use and gentle on my skin!
4/7/2018
Garnier Skin Active Micellar. Foaming Cleanser I like this a lot. I got mine 2 weeks ago and have been using it everyday .Its cleans my face and really gets into pores and help clean them out also.My face felt so clean and also feeling soft to.I will keep using this on my face because it works great for me.
4/7/2018
I love this. It takes off make-up or it's great just to clean your face. Like how you shake it up to activate it.
4/7/2018
I think its a great skin cleanser and foams well. I haven't had any breakouts.