4.6 5 0 348 348 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

4/7/2018
La linea Garnier m gusta bastante y sus limpiadores facieles son exelentes nada grasosos exelentes.
4/7/2018
Looks awesome Would love to try this out thanks Looks awesome Would love to try this out thanks Looks awesome Would love to try this out thanks
4/6/2018
I have very combination skin. My forehead & chin are always dry & flaky, but my nose looks like an oil slick. So finding the right products that work for my skin can be a challenge. After trying this face cleanser, I fell in love immediately. My skin feels so clean, without the overdrying, harsh effects most products cause, and my oily appearance has diminished immensely. This is definitely going in my arsenal of beauty products.
4/6/2018
It actually works really well when you put it on a cotton swab and put it to your eye when your eye closed and leave it there for about a minute your whole entire mascara will come off completely off on the cotton swab pad and it looks just like how you put it on I'm going to wipe stick completely off your face it works really good actually like using the stuff
4/6/2018
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types is great for all skin types. Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types is a gentle cleanser you can use everyday.
4/6/2018
Foams up fast and is so gentle on your skin. Doesn't leave it dry. The smell is awesome. And very good for sensitive skin!
4/6/2018
Me encanta el producto!! Buenísimo para limpiar toda la piel..
4/5/2018
i love this stuff i like the pink one it get all the make up off and makes my face fill clean
4/5/2018
Loved this. It didnt leave my face dry or oily. It left my skin feeling very soft.
4/5/2018
havent tried this yet i like garnier products but i dont think i saw this yet
4/5/2018
Garnier has come out with an awesome product with Micellar foaming cleanser. I love the way it easily cleans my face. This is a great product to bring along with you when you travel or go camping. Makes cleaning your face easy.
4/5/2018
I tried this new Garnier product at a friend's house. And I was hooked instantly!! How can I get my own bottle to try everyday!!??
4/5/2018
Garnier All in 1 Micellar Foaming Cleanser is not cracked up to be all that it says!! I've got super sensitive skin~ this product claims to be for Sensitive Skin and it broke me out all over my face!! This product irritated my skin so badly after just 1 use~ I had to throw it out!! NOT GOOD!!
4/5/2018
I received a large bottle of Garnier for free from Bzzagent. It's an amazing product. Your skin is so clean and it's easy to use. 2 cotton balls is all you need to clean all the dirt and residue from your face. Since my trial I have purchased 3 more bottles!
4/5/2018
Love this product. The foam helps clean the dirt, oil, and your daily makeup away. Leaves your face very soft and smooth afterwards.