4.6 5 0 101 101 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Rinse Off Micellar Foaming Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin Types

05/04/2018
Loved this. It didnt leave my face dry or oily. It left my skin feeling very soft.
05/04/2018
havent tried this yet i like garnier products but i dont think i saw this yet
05/04/2018
Garnier has come out with an awesome product with Micellar foaming cleanser. I love the way it easily cleans my face. This is a great product to bring along with you when you travel or go camping. Makes cleaning your face easy.
05/04/2018
I tried this new Garnier product at a friend's house. And I was hooked instantly!! How can I get my own bottle to try everyday!!??
05/04/2018
Garnier All in 1 Micellar Foaming Cleanser is not cracked up to be all that it says!! I've got super sensitive skin~ this product claims to be for Sensitive Skin and it broke me out all over my face!! This product irritated my skin so badly after just 1 use~ I had to throw it out!! NOT GOOD!!
05/04/2018
I received a large bottle of Garnier for free from Bzzagent. It's an amazing product. Your skin is so clean and it's easy to use. 2 cotton balls is all you need to clean all the dirt and residue from your face. Since my trial I have purchased 3 more bottles!
05/04/2018
Love this product. The foam helps clean the dirt, oil, and your daily makeup away. Leaves your face very soft and smooth afterwards.
05/04/2018
Loved this product, it is a bit different than other miscellar waters because of the foam but I like it. I feel like i can use more out of it
03/04/2018
This has made it into my arsenal of Holy Grail products! It's amazing how wonderful this All In One Micellar Foam cleans my face.. My skin feels so fresh&clean and a bonus is that this product isn't one of those 'harsh' cleaners that makes your skin feel stripped.
03/04/2018
This stuff is awesome! Garnier just keeps coming out with better products! This cleanse feels wonderful on my skin and removes all traces of dirt, makeup, and impurities while balancing the amount of oil my skin is producing. I highly recommend this product!
02/04/2018
Loved! Doesn't leave my face oily or dry after using or break me out, it cleans oil and dirt away. My face feels smooth. Definitely a favorite