4.6 5 0 345 345 Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

4/3/2018
This stuff is awesome! Garnier just keeps coming out with better products! This cleanse feels wonderful on my skin and removes all traces of dirt, makeup, and impurities while balancing the amount of oil my skin is producing. I highly recommend this product!
4/2/2018
Loved! Doesn't leave my face oily or dry after using or break me out, it cleans oil and dirt away. My face feels smooth. Definitely a favorite
6/27/2019
I'm going to try this product because I need something for my face that control the oily skin
6/13/2019
Would love to try this product . Been wanting to get but would like sample to make sure i do not break out
5/22/2019
Would love to try this product and share they have a lot of great products I love to test
2/10/2019
I love garnier products. I would like to review this
1/7/2019
This Looks simply Amazing. No haven't tried in fact didn't know they existed. Would Def love to try.
10/27/2018
I have not tried your product yet but would love to try will try it n put an honest review
9/23/2018
Quiero probarlo....mi piel es mixta de seca a grasa
8/31/2018
Ok. Thanx for clearing that up for me. I was so disappointed with the plain Micellar Water. That product said it removes makeup & didn't, This product here actually sounds better. Thank u. I'll try it & let everyone know my experience.
8/25/2018
I would like to try this product since my skin is prone to acne.
8/23/2018
This isn't micellar water though it's a foaming cleanser. You use it like a soap with water. Try it with a kojac sponge or sonic cleanser for clean pores and you may have a different experience.
8/18/2018
I want to try this liquid to clean my face. I n Florida is very hot and I. Get a lot of dirt in my face.
8/17/2018
I have yet to try any miscellor product. I have heard that a lot of people like it. I would love to review this for you.
8/15/2018
You do t want this junk. Seriously. I was so disappointed. I was excited to buy this. I used a quarter of the bottle & tried giving it several chances. I use organic unrefined coconut oil to get my eye makeup off, then clean my face with a cleanser (for me, Clean & Clear Daily pore scrub), then as a toner I use witch hazel. It does wonders! It's amazing! All natural, clears up any breakout, even prevents razor bumps. Then I use a moisturizer. Garner Micellar water wouldn't take off my eye makeup...like mascara...it smeared it around like water. If I cried, my tears would work better.