Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Coconut Oil Conditioner for Frizzy Hair

4.7 5 0 131 131 The enriching properties of sustainably sourced Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter expertly blended in powerful, sulfate-free recipes for very frizzy hair. Whole Blends has carefully crafted a potent, yet gentle remedy that smooths & controls frizz. Our regimen for very frizzy hair helps tame frizz and flyaways strand-by-strand, and protects hair against the damaging effects caused by heat and styling. The results: Hair looks healthier, smoother and frizz is tamed. WE COMMIT: Fairly-traded & sustainably sourced Cocoa Seed Butter and Argan Oil. The factory that produces our formula has reduced water consumption per unit by 49% since 2005. The plastic in the bottle, not including the pump, is made of 100% recycled material.

19/11/2021
Whole blends s c
Products smelled nice and did a good job of cleansing. Left hair shiny but really didn’t control fizz
17/11/2021
Great product for mixed hair
This product works really great. Every time I use it it makes my curl soft shiny and coily. It smells really good. Being mixed with black-and-white, it's hard to find products that work in my hair. But this product works very well. I highly recommend it. After about 3 months, I feel like it made my hair grow longer.
02/11/2021
Smells amazing
I absolutely would recommend it to my friends and family members. I absolutely love leave-in conditioner they always seem to work very well especially since I have extremely curly hair.
06/10/2021
Fantastic
My teenage daughters love this product. They love the smell!
06/10/2021
Have tried
I love this stuff.I use it for my kids.This is my go 2 product now
04/10/2021
Helps tame my frizzy hair
My hair is extremely dry and frizzy and I really wanted to try this coconut oil based conditioner. It is amazing, and has made my hair much more manageable and smooth. Love that it is sulfate free, and I like the smell. I also use heating tools but have found a remarkable difference in the quality of my hair when I use them after using the coconut oil conditioner. There is less fly aways and my hair looks neat and shiny.
04/10/2021
Great product that moisturizer is thick and well formulated! The smell is a great bonus to the product!
29/09/2021
Love the smell!
The smell sold me on this product!! The thick consistency is perfect and very effective and works well. The scent is a bonus on top because it smells so fantastic! I love it and highly recommend!
29/09/2021
Smells great
Smell got me!! Love how it smells!! The consistency is thick It's very effective! Love this prodcut. It does what it exactly advertises! I totally love it!! Been using it for years already!
16/09/2021
Super
Me encanta el olor y la suavidad con que deja el.cabello lo recomiendo
14/09/2021
Great for frizzy hair
I have frizzy, curly hair and this stuff is seriously a miracle. It makes my hair easier to handle and tame. I don't have nearly as much frizz as I used to. It also smells like heaven and coconuts. Literally my go to conditioner.
14/09/2021
Frizz still there
False advertising. The frizz was still there and it was truly knotty and hard to comb after even applying it which should be the total opposite. Truly upset with the purchase.
07/09/2021
Garnier whole blends sulfate free conditioner
It replenished my hair with moisture, and left my hair with body . Nice scent
06/09/2021
Awesome
This product is awesome. Leaves your hair soft and manageable. Has a great smell that last all day.
08/08/2021
I have always struggled with trying to tame my frizz-prone hair and this product is in the absolute lifesaver, my hair is so much easier to style and I love the scent of this profuct.