4.8 5 0 70 70 The enriching properties of sustainably sourced Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter expertly blended in powerful, sulfate-free recipes for very frizzy hair. Whole Blends has carefully crafted a potent, yet gentle remedy that smooths & controls frizz. Our regimen for very frizzy hair helps tame frizz and flyaways strand-by-strand, and protects hair against the damaging effects caused by heat and styling. The results: Hair looks healthier, smoother and frizz is tamed. WE COMMIT: Fairly-traded & sustainably sourced Cocoa Seed Butter and Argan Oil. The factory that produces our formula has reduced water consumption per unit by 49% since 2005. The plastic in the bottle, not including the pump, is made of 100% recycled material.

04/03/2021
Love Herbal Essence Frizz Control
Herbal Essence Frizz Control kinds of my frizz after one washing. I just love this stuff
Love this conditioner
My 3 year old and i love this conditioner ! I have long to the back of my knees wavy hair and she has Kinky Curly crazy lol hair and it works wonderful for us !!!!
Well worth your $$$..
This product is one of the best conditioners that I have tried especially for my frizzy hair. Not only does it works so well, the smell is amazing with its coconut oil scent which enriched the conditioner to its fullest extend. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know!!!
Heaven in a bottle
I love the Whole Blends line. This one is one of my favorites because of the scent. This conditioner works well with my thick curly hair. So smooth and healthy
Miracle in a bottle
After bleaching my hair 2x a month for an entire year my hair was getting to be very brittle and over processed. I've tried a lot of shampoos to help restore some of the life that my hair had lost from all the abuse I was doing to it. This conditioner and shampoo were recommended to me by a close friend. After what I'd already done to my hair I figured why not. I was stunned at how great my hair felt after just one wash. It was smooth and it had some of its shine back. I have been using it for about a month now and my hair has done a complete 180. There's no more breakage and its growing so fast. I love this stuff
Really soft
I absolutly love using this Garnier conditioner for frizzy hair, especially asking with the Garnier shampoo for frizzy hair, the combination of the two make my hair so soft and smooth. Even using just the conditioner, my hair looks and feels amazing.
Best Purchase Ever
Use this conditioner with the shampoo and you will be astonished at how your frizzies will literally disappear. I would highly recommend this product.
01/03/2021
Love it!
Bought this along with the shampoo while looking for sulfate free products. I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and keeps my hair soft, shiny and frizz free. Will purchase again
01/03/2021
Absolutely amazing! The smell is wonderful and the scent is long lasting. This leaves your hair nice and smooth, for a bonus they have a leave in conditioner that works even better if you have really frizzy hair. I could tell a difference after just a week with the frizz. Highly recommend to at least try it once!
21/02/2021
This Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Coconut Oil Conditioner for Frizzy Hair works amazing for all hair types but really great for damaged hair. It also has the best long lasting natural scent
20/02/2021
JAMMIN!
Love the shampoo as well as this conditioner! It smells great and WORKS! no more frizz!
18/02/2021
GOOD FOR HAIR
IT hair helps tame frizz and flyaways strand-by-strand, and protects hair against the damaging effects caused by heat and styling. The results: Hair looks healthier, smoother and frizz is tamed.
18/02/2021
Slick
Smooth hair every time I use it keeps the frizz at bay. I enjoy the smell and the good lather
17/02/2021
This stuff is working great for me. I did an at home perm and my hair got frizzy. This stuff has helped me manage the frizz! It smells great and nice and thick! I would reccomened this product ot you have frizzy hair!
15/02/2021
Calms frizz and smells great.
I've been using this with the shampoo for only two weeks and can already see a difference - more shine, less frizz and better texture. This smells great too.