Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Coconut Oil Conditioner for Frizzy Hair

4.8 5 0 153 153 The enriching properties of sustainably sourced Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter expertly blended in powerful, sulfate-free recipes for very frizzy hair. Whole Blends has carefully crafted a potent, yet gentle remedy that smooths & controls frizz. Our regimen for very frizzy hair helps tame frizz and flyaways strand-by-strand, and protects hair against the damaging effects caused by heat and styling. The results: Hair looks healthier, smoother and frizz is tamed. WE COMMIT: Fairly-traded & sustainably sourced Cocoa Seed Butter and Argan Oil. The factory that produces our formula has reduced water consumption per unit by 49% since 2005. The plastic in the bottle, not including the pump, is made of 100% recycled material.

14/02/2022
Love Whole Blends from Garnier!
Ever since Garnier launched the Whole Blends line several years ago, I've been a total SUPERFAN of the entire line to be totally honest. But when they began making the shampoo and conditioner products on the whole blends line without sulfates , among other unnatural ingredients...It made sense to me and I was happy about it. While it's pretty difficult for me to single out just one shampoo and conditioner from this line, I'd have to go with this one. I love the addition of coconut oil first and foremost. But I also adore the look of my hair after using this shampoo and conditioner together. My hair looks so incredibly shiny and without any of that crrrazyyy frizziness that I hate with a passion!! I love when a hair product actually does what the bottle claims it will do. Garnier whole blends deliver this with perfection in my opinion with all their products. I am just extra in love with whole blends and this coconut oil shampoo and conditioner.
11/02/2022
Smells Great
I am constantly changing up my haircare products because my hair seems to get tired after a while. Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Coconut Butter Conditioner worked pretty good on my frizzy, wavy hair. The scent is heavenly and it lathers very nicely. This conditioner left my hair very soft and added bounce to my curls. It only temporary helped tame the frizz and my scalp had an oily look to it by the end of the day.
10/02/2022
I really like these
I have used the whole line and I love it. It removes tangles. And hydrates my dry hair. And smells really good. I will continue to use it
04/02/2022
Hair so soft!
I love whole blends products! This conditioner especially. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth. Works better than any product I’ve tried before!
20/12/2021
Whole blends
I am using this product in my shower currently. I got this because there was a sale.my hair was getting used to my nexus conditioner and I needed something new to help soften. I was skeptical because I usually use salon quality conditioner. My hairbrush went right through my wet, just conditioned hair with one stroke. Impressive.
17/12/2021
Soft hair
It keeps my hair frizz free and extremely soft. Smells great. Also adorable. I'd recommend it to anyone.
28/11/2021
Love it!!
My old roommate had purchased this along with the matching shampoo last summer and it has became one of my favorite hair care products!! My oldest child swears by it and it's now the only shampoo and conditioner that he will use. I suffered from a lot of damage when first using it and it helped my hair tremendously.
19/11/2021
Whole blends s c
Products smelled nice and did a good job of cleansing. Left hair shiny but really didn’t control fizz
17/11/2021
Great product for mixed hair
This product works really great. Every time I use it it makes my curl soft shiny and coily. It smells really good. Being mixed with black-and-white, it's hard to find products that work in my hair. But this product works very well. I highly recommend it. After about 3 months, I feel like it made my hair grow longer.
02/11/2021
Smells amazing
I absolutely would recommend it to my friends and family members. I absolutely love leave-in conditioner they always seem to work very well especially since I have extremely curly hair.
06/10/2021
Fantastic
My teenage daughters love this product. They love the smell!
06/10/2021
Have tried
I love this stuff.I use it for my kids.This is my go 2 product now
04/10/2021
Helps tame my frizzy hair
My hair is extremely dry and frizzy and I really wanted to try this coconut oil based conditioner. It is amazing, and has made my hair much more manageable and smooth. Love that it is sulfate free, and I like the smell. I also use heating tools but have found a remarkable difference in the quality of my hair when I use them after using the coconut oil conditioner. There is less fly aways and my hair looks neat and shiny.
04/10/2021
Great product that moisturizer is thick and well formulated! The smell is a great bonus to the product!
29/09/2021
Love the smell!
The smell sold me on this product!! The thick consistency is perfect and very effective and works well. The scent is a bonus on top because it smells so fantastic! I love it and highly recommend!