Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Coconut Oil Shampoo for Very Frizzy Hair

4.7 5 0 137 137 The enriching properties of sustainably sourced Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter expertly blended in powerful, sulfate-free recipes for very f22rizzy hair. Whole Blends has carefully crafted a potent, yet gentle remedy that smooths & controls frizz. Our regimen for very frizzy hair helps tame frizz and flyaways strand-by-strand, and protects hair against the damaging effects caused by heat and styling. The results: Hair looks healthier, smoother and frizz is tamed. WE COMMIT: Fairly-traded & sustainably sourced Cocoa Seed Butter and Argan Oil. The factory that produces our formula has reduced water consumption per unit by 49% since 2005. The plastic in the bottle, not including the pump, is made of 100% recycled material.

17/04/2021
Not too bad
This Garnier shampoo did help with my fine frizzy hair but it did seem to weigh it down some and didn't stand up to the summer humidity.
16/04/2021
strenghth
this is a terrific way to get sweet-smelling hair plus keeps moisture and shine to your hair goes long ways with the other products they have I'm a user of whole blends radiate and healthy hair
15/04/2021
Great value product!
I did really like this product! Only gave it 4 stars because I believe my shampoo is better, but this shampoo is cheaper so if you are looking to save a couple bucks, this is your shampoo!!
11/04/2021
This shampoo rocks!
I love this shampoo as it leaves my hair so soft and bouncing.Really takes away the frizz,which is great.Before I started using whole Blends shampoo and conditioner my hair was a big frizzy hit mess. Almost impossible to do anything with it. Now that I use whole blends my hair detangles so easy. And even after I use a blower or flat iron my hair is soft shiny and frizz free!
10/04/2021
Wonder Sulfate free Shampoo!!
I started using this after my hairstylist recommended it and I am so glad I did! Its affordable, sulfate-free and has really improved the overall health of my hair! my once dried frizzy locks are now tamer and more manageable, it definitely has helped with the frizz too. I can't seem to find it on the shelves lol I guess everyone has discovered it now. It is truly a great shampoo if you haven't tried this brand or this line in the brand you should give it try. You can thank me later! I also recommend the matching conditioner.
09/04/2021
nice very nice
smell great and excellent product to tried, i like it
04/04/2021
love it
Love this shampoo makes my hair feel so clean and looks alive
03/04/2021
smells so good!!
i love how it feel, leaves my hair soft and bouncing!!!
02/04/2021
Excellent
My hair has been so soft since using ! Really does take away the frizz which is great I don't have to straighten it as often.
02/04/2021
Soft Hair
I purchased mostly for the scent but this made my hair feel nice and soft. Did not leave residues like some do. Great product.
01/04/2021
Frizz be gone!
In the past I wasnt a big fan of Garnier shampoo and conditioners until I found Garnier Whole Blends shampoo works wonders for my very thick wavy frizzy hair. Before I started using whole Blends shampoo and conditioner my hair was a big frizzy hit mess. Almost impossible to do anything with it. Now that I use whole blends my hair detangles so easy. And even after I use a blower or flat iron my hair is soft shiny and frizz free! My hair looks so smooth and sleek. I highly recommend whole blends!
30/03/2021
Shampoo
Was not very impressed with this product. Didn't do much for my thin hair.
28/03/2021
Garnier
Great sulfate free product - decent range of quality and price. The only con that i would list is the fragrance - but i understand the fact that French brands use fragrance alot. When comparing Garnier to the expensive salon brands this range will deliver high grade results on a budget.
28/03/2021
nice shampoo
I was not a fan of Garnier regarding hair care products until I tried the whole blends line, leaves my hair really smooth and easy to detangle. the scent is also pleasant.
26/03/2021
A shampoo that does it's job
The shampoo does a fantastic job of lathering and cleaning my hair. I wash my hair daily and always use conditioner daily as well. After using Garnier's shampoo, I could have skipped the conditioner. I didn't, of course. But the shampoo alone did a great job of cleaning and softening my hair. I had no issue working through my hair or rinsing it. The conditioner was also easy to work through my hair. I let it sit on my hair for about 10 minutes before rinsing. Once again, no issues rinsing. As I worked the water through my hair (while rinsing) I could already feel how soft and tangle free my hair was.