4.8 5 0 95 95 The enriching properties of sustainably sourced Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter expertly blended in powerful, sulfate-free recipes for very f22rizzy hair. Whole Blends has carefully crafted a potent, yet gentle remedy that smooths & controls frizz. Our regimen for very frizzy hair helps tame frizz and flyaways strand-by-strand, and protects hair against the damaging effects caused by heat and styling. The results: Hair looks healthier, smoother and frizz is tamed. WE COMMIT: Fairly-traded & sustainably sourced Cocoa Seed Butter and Argan Oil. The factory that produces our formula has reduced water consumption per unit by 49% since 2005. The plastic in the bottle, not including the pump, is made of 100% recycled material.

02/03/2021
Best Purchase Ever
If hair is frizzy this is for you. Your hair will soak up the essential nutrients in this poduct.
Love it!
I purchased this product when I came across looking for a sulfate free shampoo. I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and it keeps my hair shiny and frizz free. Will definitely purchase again
love
I love the Garnier brand. This shampoo is great and so is the matching conditioner. It doesnt leave the squeaky feel to hair that a lot of people like. That dotmean your hair is clean.
01/03/2021
Absolutely wonderful! It smells amazing and leaves your hair nice and smooth. My hair is very frizzy and I could definitely tell a difference after using it just after a week.
28/02/2021
Best shampoo for the price
I absolutely love this shampoo ! The smell is amazing and lasts! I have frizzy hair and this tones down my frizz without weighing it down. I also have really blonde hair which tends to dry ends and oily at roots and this shampoo makes my hair feel amazing!
27/02/2021
A must Have!!
your crazy if your not packing this on ANY outing or important event!!!
27/02/2021
Yes a must !
I love this it’s so great for curly hair and I really loved it that I still use it and it’s helping my hair with moisture and I don’t have any frizz anymore it’s kept my hair really healthy and I love it so much and now I’m still keeping my hair with the same care as I did with it back when I got it because it works so well with my hair care routine ..
26/02/2021
Great shampoo i highly recommend .keeps hair clean for A long time
25/02/2021
amazing
This product is amazing really helped with my thin frizzy hair love it
23/02/2021
Product review
This product is perfect for frizzy hair and it smells absolutely amazing I have really frizzy hair so I love how honest it is the first time I tried it I was addicted
22/02/2021
Smells great
I received this product complimentary from influenster to review and it really tamed my frizz and kept my hair full and smooth
21/02/2021
LOVE WHOLE BLENDS
If you have not tried Garnier Whole Blends, I would suggest it. It makes your hair so soft has good trustworthy ingredients and smells so good. I only use whole blends. I could see a big difference in my hair after a few weeks of using this.
21/02/2021
I really love that this Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Coconut Oil Shampoo for Very Frizzy Hair is great for all different hair types but really works well with damaged hair. It also has the best scent that is long lasting.
20/02/2021
It Works!
I am sooo pleased that I FINALLY found something for my naturally curly el-frizzo hair! I love it!
20/02/2021
Decreased frizz
Fresh scent and my hair has much less frizz than when other brand hair products are used.