31/05/2020
I give it a B
ONN gel case for 7 tablet is good, but I would not recommend this product for a child or even a teenager. This gel case is more for an adult and whomever doesn't carry your tablet with you all of the time.
29/05/2020
Safe from shatter
I have several tablets and I am so happy that they came up with the solution for tablets shatter my tablets and phones get tossed and thrown his ground at all times whether it's me or the kids this is a good solution for that why it took so long is what I don't understand
29/05/2020
Great Features
This is the best brand gel case I've ever used. Fits perfectly on my tablet and feels durable and comfortable between my hands. In my favorite color black.
28/05/2020
Works great
I got this gel case for my 7 year old son's 7" onn Tablet. It fits perfectly and has done a good job protecting the tablet.
27/05/2020
Tablet Protection is Essential
The gel case for the 7" Onn tablet worked very well. It is essential for protecting the tablet from damage and does that job well.
26/05/2020
Loved it
I worked great I loved it fit very well I dropped my tablet on accident and it was fine.
Gel Case for 7’’ onn Tablet
I like this case. Its thick enough that it provides confident protection against drops and is soft and comfortable in the hands. It fits snuggly on my tablet and fits the tablet perfectly.
Drop proof
I used it on my kids tablets. They are always dropping them.
Awesome gelly case
This gel case was awesome. It's a perfect case for someone who needs moderate protection. It fit the tablet perfect.
21/05/2020
Exactly as expected
Gave just enough protection for my 3 year old dropping her tablet. Fit perfectly and super easy to put on. Gives the tablet a thicker feel with a better grip for little hands.
20/05/2020
Very well designed case
It's a good case when you drop stuff as much as I do a few times I drop it with it in the case should have broke but didn't
20/05/2020
That 7" Onn protective gel case
The onn gel case seems very durable. Fit on the table good. It was easy to put on. I would recommend this to any one that owns an Onn tablet. I think they would be very please with the quality of the product and the durability. I am pleased with this product.
18/05/2020
Quality ProtectionKeep the Functionality
The OMN 7" Tablet Case comes boxed well with the Specs and the Installation instructions on rear of the box. Fitment was well, tight, and seemed to keep the Tablet secure and safe. It also keep the controls and everyday use functional which to me is very important. Overall the product does what it says and is very well up to date. I would recommend to friend or family due to quality and comfort as well as price.
18/05/2020
Great protection
This is a really good case and fit the onn 7" tablet perfectly. It is thick enough to protect well but not so thick that it adds too much bulk. The only downside is that it doesn't protect the screen. If it came with a screen protector as well it would definitely get 5 stars.
17/05/2020
FITS AS GLOVE
Great Gel case fits as a glove no gets in the way of cable to charge. No bulky others gel cases made my table look to big and geting in the way of charging. Im got my as a tester product and suprise of de quality and finish ill totally buy it if neded. great gel case .