4.5 5 0 56 56 Real cocoa in every delicious bite. Naturally flavored chocolate sweetened wheat squares with a hint of cinnamon.

5/11/2018
This is a very good breakfast cereal. My kids love it!!
2/19/2018
IT IS QUITE A TASTY CEREAL. IT IS MOST DELICIOUS. I WOULD NOT MAKE IT MY EVERYDAY CEREAL BUT ONCE AND WHILE IT IS QUITE A TREAT.
1/29/2018
When I seen this in the store, I was like I just have to try this considering I already love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but the taste of Chocolate Toast Crunch, I mean who can resist? There the perfect combination of chocolate crunch and real cocoa taste that I will be stocking up on.
3/4/2016
Yummy Chocolate goodness. Makes the milk chocolate too if you eat it that way, but it makes a great dry snack as well.
2/27/2016
I have tried this cereal & it is good & this is another cereal that my grandson likes as well. So you should give it a taste.
10/10/2015
I purchased this product for my granddaughter and tried a bowl for myself.While I enjoy the cinnamon flavor much better it was not a bad taste.It stayed firm and crunchy in milk and the chocolate flavoring was not overpowering.My granddaughter has requested that I purchase more for her too.
9/2/2015
My 3 year old loves this cereal and compares it to her chocolate candy. However my 9 year old did not like it and asked me to never buy this one again and to stick with the regular one.
9/1/2015
Me and my kids love chocolate toast crunch we eat it all the time if you love chocolate you would differentiate would love this
8/7/2015
GM Chocolate toast crunch is really good for breakfast or a snack . When i'm Hungry for some thing chocolatey MMMMM this cereal is what i grab.
8/6/2015
my adult son loves this product. it gives him wonderful energy in the morning
8/5/2015
both my 14 &11 years old kids didn't like this chocolate taste. normally they love chocolate taste cereals but not this one. im not buying this anymore.
8/5/2015
I have not personally tried Chocolate Toast Crunch, but I have purchased it for my Family. And i got a THUMBS UP and a BIG GRIN from my daughter! (Which is a A+ in my book!!!) She is quite the picky eater, so I wasn't confident that she would like these. But since she likes Cinnamon Toast Crunch - I figured we'd give them a try. and much to my surprise-- She liked it! Loved them even! She asked me to buy more when the box was empty. She did say it lost most of its flavor in the milk, lol, but most cereals now a days do. She said It has a chocolatey taste with a bit of cinnamon... Everyone ate the whole box before I even got the chance to try it... Think I'm going to have to buy 2 boxes next time!
8/5/2015
This is a delicious cereal. It has a rich chocolatey taste with the added hint of cinnamon. When I went back for more, the store was out. I hope to find it soon. It is something the whole family loves.
8/3/2015
my kid and husband love chocolate toast crunch. i think every one shod try it.
8/14/2018
I would love to try this because I love chocolate and I think that would be so yummy!