4 5 0 32 32 A delicious granola cereal with the powerful combination of protein and fiber! It’s a perfect blend of wholesome goodness, the taste of maple brown sugar and our delightfully tasty sweetened granola with crunchy pecans. Wake up to delicious!

09/09/2018
ceral
we aree always looking for a good way to add more fiber to our diet espcially i am a diabetic and we just loved this ceral it is very very tasty and it stays cruncy in the milk but it is something i would recommand if you are looking for a healthy ceral
28/08/2018
fiber
this is a real taste treat. It is powered by pure protein and goodness. a winner
07/03/2015
This is a tasty cereal, a nice sweet kick with a crunchy bite and lots of protein to start the morning off right. Something the whole family will enjoy !
07/03/2015
Great taste! I love the texture and its nice to get more protein any way you can.
27/02/2015
I have tried this product and it is very tasty and I love the crunch.
27/02/2015
I like the flavor and texture of this cereal. Nice to find one that is higher in protein.
27/02/2015
Its deliciousand it keeps you full for hours. I was surprised that it actually tasted good considering its a fiber cetral.
26/02/2015
I have Fiber One Protein every morning. It does not taste like cardboard. It is one of the lowest in carbs cereal.
25/02/2015
I tried this and I did not like the taste or the texture. I did use it in cookie dough which wasn't to bad. I won't buy it again.
24/02/2015
My family loves to snack, and we all go for cereal when we need a quick bite to hold us over. We love the Fiber One Protein Maple Brown Sugar. I've always loved granola, and this is a nice blend of granola and a puffed wheat. I haven't tried any of the other blends, but I"m looking forward to it.
24/02/2015
Great way to watch weight and keep up level of protein
24/02/2015
excellent fiber and great taste.I buy this product all of the time.
11/02/2015
I personally did not like rhe taste and texture. none of my family member likes either. it is too hard even it is a granola chunk still.... too hard. I will not buy this again.
11/02/2015
I bought this for my husband but for some reason he didn't like it. I tried it and thought it tasted great and is very filling. The serving size is one cup but I only need about half that so I save some calories. Also great mixed in with some greek yogurt.
11/02/2015
Tastes really good. I buy it for my teenage sons because of the protein and they like it too.