4.6 5 0 11 11 General Mills Reese's Puffs Sweet & Crunchy Corn Puffs with Real Reese's Peanut Butter have been repackaged in a newly designed 11.5-oz. recyclable pack made with 100% recycled paperboard and featuring the Box Tops for Education logo and a promotion to get a free gallon of milk. The kosher certified product contains bio engineered food ingredients. According to the manufacturer kids who eat cereal get 53% of their milk consumption by pouring it on cereal, and get 80% more vitamin than kids who don't eat cereal. Milk and cereal together are claimed to be a good source of calcium and vitamin D to build strong bones.

04/10/2020
Tasty and addictive
One of my favorite candies is a Reese cup. So of course I had to try these out! I love them so much! The chocolate to peanut butter flavor ratio is perfect. I don’t just it for breakfast. It’s a great snack.
30/09/2020
Yum!!!
No going to lie! I'm an adult and I love this cereal! I love this not only with milk but its great just to eat a handful dry when your sweet tooth needs a littke something. Peanut butter and chocolate are my weakness, as is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups so this was a match made in heaven for me!
16/09/2020
Yummy cereal
Reese's are my favorite so, eating this was the best. It has a really crunch and is really addictive
01/08/2020
Needs more peanut butter lol
I love Reese's but it tasted more like chocolate then peanut butter or a Reese's lol tasted miss like a Hershey's lol but it's still good.
03/07/2020
This is good
I like the taste of peanut butter and chocolate. Same goes to sweet and savory foods. But peanut butter and chocolate with milk is one of those guilty pleasures in the morning that I have.
28/06/2020
SO yummy
This cereal has a lot of sugar but is great for a treat. I have found that kids seem to like this cereal more than adults, but I think anyone with a sweet tooth would like this.
21/06/2020
My family loves this
We use about a box a month of this. Hubby loves it for his late night snack. He says its more satisfying then the candy. My 19 year old eats a bowl before work. Toddler gets a handful in her snack cup as a treat and always eats it up. This is a consent grocery item in our house
12/06/2020
General Mills Reese’s Puffs
Reese’s are one of my favorite and I feel guilty eating them. But having this cereal is awesome I can eat, enjoy and get full faster. And not feel guilty at all for eating a bowl of some deliciousness. The taste of chocolate and peanut butter for breakfast, how much better can you get.
16/05/2020
Pretty good
This is really peanut buttery in flavor. I like it a lot.
04/05/2020
Very good!
I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate so it is a no brainer for me to buy this cereal. The flavors combined are so amazing and it is the best cereal I have had. I love knowing that it is filled with real ingredients and fortified with minerals. That helps to ease my mind while i enjoy my dark pleasure.
05/04/2020
Great cereal
I really appreciate that it taste like real peanut butter. It remains crunchy even after soaking in the milk for awhile. I would like it more if the balls where a tad bit smaller for my toddler.