4.7 5 0 3 3 General Mills Reese's Puffs Sweet & Crunchy Corn Puffs with Real Reese's Peanut Butter have been repackaged in a newly designed 11.5-oz. recyclable pack made with 100% recycled paperboard and featuring the Box Tops for Education logo and a promotion to get a free gallon of milk. The kosher certified product contains bio engineered food ingredients. According to the manufacturer kids who eat cereal get 53% of their milk consumption by pouring it on cereal, and get 80% more vitamin than kids who don't eat cereal. Milk and cereal together are claimed to be a good source of calcium and vitamin D to build strong bones.

16/05/2020
Pretty good
This is really peanut buttery in flavor. I like it a lot.
04/05/2020
Very good!
I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate so it is a no brainer for me to buy this cereal. The flavors combined are so amazing and it is the best cereal I have had. I love knowing that it is filled with real ingredients and fortified with minerals. That helps to ease my mind while i enjoy my dark pleasure.
05/04/2020
Great cereal
I really appreciate that it taste like real peanut butter. It remains crunchy even after soaking in the milk for awhile. I would like it more if the balls where a tad bit smaller for my toddler.