4.8 5 0 5 5 General Mills Trix Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Corn Puffs Cereal with Marshmallows has been repackaged in a redesigned 9.7-oz. recyclable pack. The pack is made with 100% recycled paperboard, features the DreamWorks Trolls World Tour musical design. The product is naturally and artificially flavored and contains bioengineered food ingredients.

14/10/2020
Kids love it
It tastes just like the regular trix but with marshmallows. I have bought it a few times for my kids I am not that big on sweet cereal so I didn't like it but my kids love it.
04/09/2020
Taste great!
Bought this for my son but had to try a bowl. First impression was wow! It has an amazing fruity taste plus this brand has marshmallows. My son and myself love it! Highly recommend!
02/09/2020
Mixed review
I bought this cereal a few months back and both children liked it, but one did not like the Trix cereal, but did like the marshmallows. My other child enjoyed the entire cereal... both the Trix and marshmallows.
18/06/2020
Trix
General Mills Trix Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Corn Puffs Cereal with Marshmallows. My niece and nephew love this cereal
14/05/2020
My kids love this cereal! They of course love the marshmallows mostly but will eat all of it. We dont give our kids cereal like this all the time but when we do they want this one! It definitely brings back memories from my childhood, I used to love trix and now adding marshmallows is a bonus!