Gentle Leader

15/02/2020
Not for us!
It could be good for some dogs but just not my dog. I didn’t like to see her so uncomfortable.
15/02/2020
have a biter you need this for your pet
This is a great product. I have an Aussie who likes to nip and herd any fast moving,loud noise making person or thing so this product was great for making sure she didn't nip or bark excessively at people.
Shane enjoys walks now
the gentle leader works perfect for my DOg shane. he is a big dog that likes to walk, but always walks ahead of me the gentle leader helps me to walk with him beside me. Its gentle, works, and effective makes our walks enjoyable
Gentle, works, and effective
our great pyrenes Bells would drag me when we do our usual walking. This is perfect she now is so gentle when we walk.
14/02/2020
Gentle leader - happy pup!
I really liked this leader. It was simple to apply and the fabric is secure without seeming too tight. The dog seemed to intuitively understand how it worked and it seemed gentle around his snout. I really think we both felt comfortable using it!
Good and strong
Its a good leader, high quality, strong enough, I like it.
12/02/2020
Gentle and It Works!!
I think that it gives the right amount of lead on the dog without putting the dog in any kind of discomfort.
11/02/2020
Best dog lead ever
Was a great help in teaching my dog to walk and to quit barking
11/02/2020
Better than a typical leash!
This is a helpful product. My Chihuahua did not mind wearing the Gentle Leader at all. I prefer using this instead of a leash that goes around the neck. It prevents my dog from pulling away as much. I feel more in control of the situation.
10/02/2020
Disliked
The size was perfect for my dog and it felt as if it was secured on but my dog disliked it and was very easy for him to get it off him. Didn’t really work for me.
10/02/2020
Not for me
I have a new puppy and wanted to try a different type of lead besides the neck. I found this lead was just not sufficient. I always felt like she was going to slip out or we were going to pull her too hard and hurt her,
09/02/2020
Love this gentle leader!
Great gentle leader for my dog that is comfortable and effective!
08/02/2020
Not easy... But will try again.
Difficult to walk pet while he was trying to remove it.
07/02/2020
Collar latch for my dog
My overall experience with this product. This is a great product. Please get it and ur animals will be happy too.
06/02/2020
Great leader & perfect fit
Gentle for my dog, she is no longer pulling. This product is great, the material is durable and fit her perfectly. The harness is very easy to put on her and use this product is greatly recommended.