4.8 5 0 574 574 Nourish your little one with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack at snack time.

7/13/2019
Kids love
These are great little tasty treats. Even I have eaten them. Low in sugar huge in flavor and a guiltless little pleasure for our kiddos. If you havent tried these you have got to....go get some ...
7/11/2019
Perfect for toddler little fingers
All my kids I have bought gerber snack products when they were toddlers. My daughter loved eating these they were her favorite flavor. they are always perfect on the go to keep your toddler occupied.
6/27/2019
GERBER PUFFS STRAWBERRY
MY KIDS JUST LOVE THESE SNACK VERY CONVENIENT TO HAVE ON THE GO, THERE ARE SO MANY VARIETY AND SMELL AND TASTE GREAT
6/18/2019
puffs
they are really good i had to buy like 10 of them for my daugther because she eat them like crazy and i cant say much i tryed them to an we liked them i will tell anybody to buy then for their kids and i would tell them to try them their self to
6/13/2019
my son loves it
When my son was little he love these. He would eat them like crazy. I would snack on them too at times they have a very good flavor. I would recommend this product for the flavor and the fact my son approves.
5/26/2019
Gerber puffs
My son loves Gerber puffs they are very easy for him to eat they dissolve very easy in his mouth also he can eat a bunch of them because there is only 25 calories a serving
4/21/2019
Great snack
I bought these for my grandson and he loved them. I could smell the flavor and actually ate one myself as well as my older grandchildren who liked them also. All the flavors were great. They are a great snack to have around. My grandson is now turning two.
4/14/2019
Convenient snack!
This product is an amazing go to when you are on the run with the little ones. They love the flavor, especially when you have a picky eater.
4/10/2019
Baby eats it , but causes gas
The puffs are quite good (taste wise). But note that your precious little bundle will be farting a lot more. Also because of that I would not recommended giving the baby too much of it.
4/9/2019
El snack perfecto
Este alimento para bebés es de lo más nutritivo y seguro de ingerir, son pequeñas estrellitas con un gran sabor. A mi bebé le gusta comerlos y si los recomiendo.
4/8/2019
Yummy !!
Having 5 grandbabies all under the age of 7 they have all grown up on Gerber. The Puffs were the best on the go, and at home snacks I have found ! Even when they were being picky eaters Puffs were ALWAYS on the menu !!
4/2/2019
Strawberry banana
Both my daughter and son loved these!! My daughter who's gonna be 6 still eats them. The strawberry banana ones are the best best
3/27/2019
Great for baby
Great snack for a baby! My son loved these from the time he could chew until he started eating regular food. Definitely ate my fair share of them with him as well 😆
3/27/2019
Great puffs
These are great my baby loves them my older daughter too
3/26/2019
Not just for kids lol
I bought these for my niece and i think i ended up eating them all myself. They don't have much flavor, I just couldn't stop snacking on them.