4.8 5 0 586 586 Nourish your little one with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack at snack time.

9/12/2019
love these puffs
I was a little skeptical at first. I wasn't sure if my kids would enjoy these. To my surprise my kids absolutely love these. They come in so many different flavors easy to grab for little fingers; easy to chew and almost just melt in the mouth. I also love that I can just throw these in the diaper bag and go super convent for a on the go mom of 5.
8/27/2019
Cereal
Mi hermana se los compraba a mis sobrinos y no podía evitara comérmelos también, súper deliciosos y seguro para los niños ya que se disuelve rápido en la boca
8/26/2019
Yummy!
Both of my kids loved these as a baby (and so did I- YUM) They come in sooo many flavors and they’re an easy on-the-go snack! Perfect for babies just learning how to grasp and pick up small foods
8/23/2019
Mm
Las galletitas favoritas de mi bebita son muy ricas y lo mejor sin peligro ya que se desasen en la boca
8/22/2019
My son's favorite!
When my son was a baby, he loved these! I mean LOVED them! Every single time we went to Kroger or Walmart, he thought he had to have them! He ate these like hot cakes! Def recommend!
8/21/2019
Little
I loved these when I was younger and when my mom had another kid. I ate them too when my lil sister gave me some. They are the best.
8/18/2019
Perfect Puffs!
I love Gerber Puffs and so do all of my kids. I mean all of them! They’re a little spendy but a great choice for snacking. I always have to keep my 9 year old out of her 3 little brothers puffs!
8/18/2019
Perfect for babies
I used these for both of my kids and they loved them as babies and learning to eat and they are super easy to take on the go and have different flavors ! I reccomend these for sure
8/14/2019
Good
I always made sure I had these on hand everywhere we went with all three of my kids.
8/11/2019
Gerber Puffs
Great for babies first real snack! Helps with fine motor skills, dissolves quickly, and is one of babies favorites!! Plus they come in a multitude of great flavors that your baby will absolutely love!
8/3/2019
Easy to dissolve
Great for my twins they love the flavor and the really dissolve easy
7/25/2019
Must have
Tastes good, soft, safe for babies, and overall perfect snack to take on the go!
7/13/2019
Kids love
These are great little tasty treats. Even I have eaten them. Low in sugar huge in flavor and a guiltless little pleasure for our kiddos. If you havent tried these you have got to....go get some ...
7/11/2019
Perfect for toddler little fingers
All my kids I have bought gerber snack products when they were toddlers. My daughter loved eating these they were her favorite flavor. they are always perfect on the go to keep your toddler occupied.
6/27/2019
GERBER PUFFS STRAWBERRY
MY KIDS JUST LOVE THESE SNACK VERY CONVENIENT TO HAVE ON THE GO, THERE ARE SO MANY VARIETY AND SMELL AND TASTE GREAT